Sign in to follow this  

LA-B-Vegas solo riders

Sounds like a great idea. I'm in the same boat. The guys I was planning on riding with backed out today.

DRZJedi,

What is your gameplan for getting to the start and finish? As a neighbor, we might be able to work something out. My buddy is coming in from Denver and my trailer will get our bikes to the start but we don't have a plan how to get back from LV. My van/trailer can get you, your bike and gear to the start if we can somehow preposition a rig/ride in LV. Someone could drive my van/trailer to LV. If you have room for our us, our bikes and gear to the start I can preposition my rig in LV. Any thoughts? 😢

Oh, BTW, wanta ride together?

Mike

Thumperphan-

My gameplan was taking my truck to the start and leaving it there. If I couldn't find a ride back from Vegas, I guess I would just have to ride the bike back to the start. Ouch! If you have a way to get your rig in Vegas and haul me and my bike back to the start, I can definitely bring you and your buddies bikes and gear from Lake Forest to the start. My truck can carry 3 bikes, gear, and all of us.

Oh yeah, I'm up for riding with you guys. 😢

Dirtman13 -

Got your own chase vehicle...huh. Nice! 😢

I'm all for riding as a group if you are.

Jedi,

I ride a KTM 525EXC and my buddy rides a 640 Adventure. If you can get us, our bikes and gear to the start, I will preposition my van and trailer in LV to get us back. I do need to leave Sat night as I am on call for Sun morn. Please PM me if you are up for this plan. I am leaving now to El Mirage for 2 days with my son so won't be able to get back to you until Fri. 😢

Mike

Jedi,

Back from El Mirage and got your PM. Check your email. We are on! My van/trailer will be prepositioned in LV! Isn't cooperation grand!!! 😢

Jedi,

Back from Moab this morning. What time should we sneak out after Thanksgiving to get to Valencia?

Mike