Sign in to follow this  

This bike is awesome! Got some ?'s

Alright I must first say this bike has got to be one of the best if not the best all around bike I ever have ridden. All my friends have 2 stroke 125,250,500 4 stroke 450,s and they even all "love" this thing! Yes it's not a motocross bike but damn this thing will do everything my novice self can throw at it! Funny thing also,they all want to buy it. Initially I was going to turn it around and make a profit but I love this thing and am not letting it go now! Enough of that onto my ?'s, last night I took the airbox lid off removed the coast enricher and installed a 165 main jet. Elevation I'm riding in will be from sealevel to 3000ft. Take into consideration its cold out winter north east 20-40deg. First quarter throttle is perfect no bog from idle to half throttle bogs bad will die if not let off, half to full is perfect. When ridden bike will roll on a 3rd gear wheelie now "sweet" noticibly faster. Should I install the 38pj/73paj-38pj/70paj that I found on this site to cure this? Oh yeah fuel screw is 2.5 turns out. Do you think that the 3 holes in the top is going to make that much of a difference? Oh yeah set suspension at 28 rear comp 9 reb front 14 comp 14 reb much better! Thanks

Yes most people that have ridden it love it for sure. Its just tons of fun. 😢

Try moving the needle up a notch. See what happens. If it gets worse try moving it down a notch.

Also you might wanna try backing the fuel screw out or moving it in 1/2 turn.

You'll get it dialed. 😢

Also if you are running stock exhaust try running a 160 main jet. It will probably work better than a 165. 😢

how much did you give for it? i like mine so much i am thinking of getting a used E just for the dirt. there are always good deals out there if you look hard. 😢