Sign in to follow this  

This SUCKS!!

Well i wuz doing the hill climb at my house with my brother and everything wuz going fine until i laid it over going up a hill i had never tried before.Well there happend to be a big rock sitting right there and when it fell over i snapped my clutch perch right off!! :cry:I also lost all my oil by the time i got it back up on the tires!!!Im pissed because i wuz going out to grindstone this weekend oh well.

I'm guessing you don't have barkbusters installed. They're for more than just protecting your hands against trees and such. They work great to prevent busted levers and perches too. If you'd been 20 miles from nowhere, you'd have been in it deep. THAT'S WHEN IT SUCKS!

It also helps to keep the pearch slightly loose so it can rotate if you crash on it. The bark busters suggested are a very good idea too.

It's a critical part, though... Now I keep it loose, have bark busters, and carry a spare pearch! 😢 :cry: 😢

😢 Oh - and personally I'd just use the Honda OEM part. After market versions cost half as much and break 3 times as often. 😢

Bugger! Sorry Mate! 😢

Better luck next year! 😢

Just curious, when you said, I also lost all my oil by the time i got it back up on the tires!!!

How did that happen? Where did you loose all the oil from?