Sign in to follow this  

Post your ONE wheel salute to the camera

it is pretty stupid ...you know someone is going to say something about his gear ...but i see boots,pants,and a leather jacket ....good enough !!!

Which wheel?

bike1.jpg

bike2.jpg

bike3.jpg

bike4.jpg

ALRIGHT HAMILTON........AWESOME!

oh nice stOpie................... SPICOLLIE 😢 :cry:

😢 :cry: 😢 squidward, wheres the riding boots and mx pants????? 😢 i hate gear nazis

One day I'm going to have someone take a picture of me starting a stoppie at 60mph wearing my birthday suit and point them all towards my crotch and tell them which appendage they can suck on.

it is pretty stupid ...you know someone is going to say something about his gear ...but i see boots,pants,and a leather jacket ....good enough !!!

and gloves!

One day I'm going to have someone take a picture of me starting a stoppie at 60mph wearing my birthday suit and point them all towards my crotch and tell them which appendage they can suck on.

😢

i like that no footer squid

if anyone has a problem with a lether jacket and gloves leather boots and a pair of jeans then you are just safty freaks

So, besides Dustee, why are all the wheelie and stoppie pics on the pavement? Lets see some action wheelie's out in the wilderness. 😢

Now here is a BADAZZ wheelie. DO NOT try to replicate the height of the front wheel yourself because it can be VERY DANGEROUS and should only be performed by AA+ riders.

ROWHER000381.jpg

😢 :cry: 😢 :cry: 🤣 🤣🤣

Of all the darn pictures I have of me... (speaking arrogantly!)... I don't have any on a dirt bike doing a wheelie... except video of my looping it (at about 70mph).

Here's what I do have readily available... on my CBR929 back in the day, when I chose to 'play with death'.

cbrpalo3.jpg

wheelie.jpgstoppie.jpg

I have another picture of me wheeling my 230 but I dare not post it because I wasnt wearing proper riding gear.

Hilarious post about the 'height' of the wheelie... 😢

But do to your avatar (I think TT is more a race to have the best, funniest and sexiest avatar these days)... shouldn't we re-name your login to - "WORK IT.. WOORRK IT.. WOOORRRRK IT.." with a little bit of "Ba Chinga Bow Wow" music in the background?! 😢

😢

Show me some tip money and you'll see more 😢

My women don't work for free 😢 :cry:

Of all the darn pictures I have of me... (speaking arrogantly!)... I don't have any on a dirt bike doing a wheelie... except video of my looping it (at about 70mph).

Here's what I do have readily available... on my CBR929 back in the day, when I chose to 'play with death'.

cbrpalo3.jpg

I want to see the 70mph loop vid 😢