Sign in to follow this  

Looking For a Good Legal Spot in The North East

:thinking:My friends and I do a trip each spring and fall to a new riding spot. We have been to The Hatfield McCoys, Mass., Up-State New York. We are looking for some other good places that have good, long trail systems that can be riden all day and that are legal. WE all have registration and plates. Any info on places in New Hampshire, Vermont or even Canada would be awesome.

Define Good/long trail system.

If you know the right people, you can do an 80 mile loop right in No. Jersey. And still be home for dinner.

We rent an RV every year and go to a good spot. We did West Virgina last spring and they had hundreds of miles of trails. The same with Mass. You could ride for days and not ride the same trails. Thats the kind of riding we are looking for. Where do you ride in NJ? We ride at exit 74 in the pine barrens. Any spots you want to share would be killer.

I don't think there are any legal riding spots in Northern NJ.

Everyone keeps there spots to themselves.

If you don't the place gets mobbed and the cops show up.

Thank you Beezer.

You beat me to it.

kgb44, most areas in northern NJ are, how do we say, illegal? We take a chance every time we go, so yes it IS a tight group that rides together. Too many would end the whole thing for everyone. Unfortunately, that's the way it goes. Took me forever to get into the "click" that rides there.

I did H/M in June this year. Awesome trails, eh?

Randy