Vegas "Endurocross"...Predictions anyone???

This could be interesting...sort of a supercross with trials sections built into it. Here is a list of the confirmed riders....

(From GNCC's site) The current list of confirmed riders includes: Geoff Aaron, Destry Abbott, Miki Ahola, Bobby Bonds, Kurt Caselli, Cole Calkins, Ty Davis, Homero Diaz, Paul Edmondson, Anders Eriksson, Brian Garrahan, Patrick Garrahan, Guy Giroux, Sebastien Guillaume, Steve Hengeveld, Ryan Hughes, Jimmy Jarrett, Nathan Kanney, David Knight, Paul Krause, Jimmy Lewis, Robert Naughton, Bartosz Oblucki, David Pearson, Russ Pearson, Guy Perrett, Thierry Klutz, Juha Salminen, Lance Smail, Elmer Symons, Kellon Walch, Justin Williamson, Nathan Woods, and Chuck Woodford.

My bet is going on Juha Salminen followed by Ty Davis then (gotta go for the "my hometown favorite") Guy Giroux.

Depending on how gnarly the "technical" sections are...Geoff Aaron could be interesting to watch, however I wouldn't expect him to be too fast in the "open".

What say you?

man, this will be interesting, will it be televised?

As for predictions, I'd say Ty Davis will be up there, and I've always believed that top motocrossers are the best "all-around" riders and cross over into other disciplines better than anyone else, so I'll say Ryno has a good shot. Geoff Aaron blows my mind with what he can do on a trials bike and I'm anxious to see what he can do in something like this, I'd say he'll be up there too.

I hate to say it but I think the Europeans will put it to the Americans in this one. I am betting Juha Salminen, Mika Ahola, and Paul Edmonson will be the three on the podium. I would have Caselli up there somewhere, but I heard he broke his foot and is not racing. It will be interesting to see how the MXers do.