Sign in to follow this  

What's latest release date for KibbleWhite CRF250 Valves?

I know I really should just pick up the phone and call ... b-b-b-but does anybody have any solid info on this topic?

Thanks!

The Kibblewhite SS valves are available.

Have any of you chaps fitted them yet?

Is it a kit? ie Do they use original springs?

Steve no longer works @ revolution they were using a procircut spring with the ferea valve i suspect the procircut spring does not offere enough pressure to copensate fore the heavy valve I'm having pepole that have had this combination calling me and allready having problems i finally have the new springs that offer more pressure and only time will tell .

We have the Ferrea SS valves that we got from RHC with his matching heavy springs

and so far working great, but only about 10hrs on 'em so far... (250X)

The Kibblewhite SS valves are available.

They are not available :) I was waiting for Forward Motion to put a set in, but Kibblewhite keeps putting the release date back. the last I heard from Kibblewhite themselves was mid to late summer.

Randy at www.fastmannracing.com has everything you need to do your bike with SS Valves. Valves, springs, keepers, etc. Give Randy a call or check out his website. He's the master when it comes to the CRF250's. He's got a great repair shop, stocks everything you'll ever need, and knows ALL there is to know about Hondas. Good Luck!

Randy at www.fastmannracing.com has everything you need to do your bike with SS Valves. Valves, springs, keepers, etc. Give Randy a call or check out his website. He's the master when it comes to the CRF250's. He's got a great repair shop, stocks everything you'll ever need, and knows ALL there is to know about Hondas. Good Luck!

I've heard nothing but great things about Randy. I have a friend who just had his intake valves, piston, and suspension done by Randy and absolutely loved the results. Apparently, Randy is one of those guys who will take plenty of time to explain things and recommend things.

After riding with my friend on Friday and hearing him rave about Randy's shop, I'll most likely contact him when/if it's time for valve work.

Heard good things too about Randy, spoke to him also and he is a nice guy. RHC brings up a good point as he has seen some issues with both SS valves and PC kits. IMO the valve seats are the key component in making any of these hi revving four strokes last. Next in the upgrade path is springs. Ron may have the only solution there.. in his words..time will tell.

I hate to be the one to say it, but Yamaha seems to have a fairly solid valve train design. I know we've made a lot of comparisons in order to try and figure out why the Yamis seem to last so long but what the hell is the big difference besides the 5 vs 4 valves??

I hate to be the one to say it, but Yamaha seems to have a fairly solid valve train design. I know we've made a lot of comparisons in order to try and figure out why the Yamis seem to last so long but what the hell is the big difference besides the 5 vs 4 valves??

Not sure but I know alot of guys that had the yami-bomb go off. The CRF never explodes it just fizzles out... :)

Not sure on the techincal side.

This is the response that I got from Glenn at Kibblewhite on 4/21/05...Looks like they may be available sometime in June and will require springs.

HI John,

Thanks for the e-mail.

Yes, you will need springs for the valves.

Intake valves are 30-30630, exhaust are 30-30633 and Spring Kit is 30-30590.

Hopefully they will be in stock in 60 days or so.

Thanks again

Glenn

KPMI

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 5:45 AM

To: info@blackdiamondvalves.com

Subject: Intake Valves for a 2004 Honda CRF250R

Hello,

I was wondering if you make a replacement intake valve for a 2004 Honda CRF250R motorcycle and If so...do they require special springs?

Can you tell me the part number if this product exists.

Thanks,

John

theres already high quality parts avaiable you dont need to wait .

Like stock valves and PC springs. Works great. Change out seats/guides and let her rip. Oh yeah... after you install the big bore kit!