will a 04' throttle stop work on 05' carb?

I don't know if any of you have run into this. I just picked up my 05' WR450 and called a dealer about getting the YZ throttle stop screw as many of us do in replacing the stock WR unit. They said they had some in stock but they were from 04'. They haven't even recieved the parts microfiche from the factory yet for 05' so he couldn't look up the part number to see if 04' and 05' are the same screw......he seemed to think they would be the same as the basic carb design is the same.

Thought I'd ask here first before wasting gas on an hour's drive to the dealer.

Any thoughts?

I don't know if any of you have run into this. I just picked up my 05' WR450 and called a dealer about getting the YZ throttle stop screw as many of us do in replacing the stock WR unit. They said they had some in stock but they were from 04'. They haven't even recieved the parts microfiche from the factory yet for 05' so he couldn't look up the part number to see if 04' and 05' are the same screw......he seemed to think they would be the same as the basic carb design is the same.

Thought I'd ask here first before wasting gas on an hour's drive to the dealer.

Any thoughts?

My thought would be that the '04 YZ throttle stop should be the same as the '05 since they didnt really overhaul the carb. I personally just took my throttle stop out and chopped that sucker, made sure to put some lub and protector type stuff on the end of it. ?