Sign in to follow this  

biggest rider youve ever seen?

5'11'' 290lbs with a 30" inseam.. Im allll Upper body :applause: Want to work on getting rid of the regular beer belly and get it down to a nice light beer belly. ToyMan mind if we ask how you did it over the past year? Some insight would be awesome thx.

Heres some more recent pics of me and the '07. I weigh in at a little over 270 now.

jump016.jpg

jump022.jpg

Heres some more recent pics of me and the '07. I weigh in at a little over 270 now.

jump016.jpg

jump022.jpg

and how tall are you????

ur wearin t hat weight pretty well...that or its just a really bike.....:applause:

I dont have any pics but i am 6'6" and weigh 235 pounds. I have a riding buddy who is my height but is about 290 and his dad rides also and is 6'8" and about 345. We look pretty funny when we all ride together. I get a lot of looks any way because i am missing my right arm and ride with a hook.

A Buddy and I were riding a local MX track and a very large younger guy rolled onto the track. My buddy commented on his size. It wasn't long till the 'larger' guy smoked us both.

this is me. im 17 215lbs pure muscle:

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=32802

Shut up you look like a dork standing by your bike lol.

Here is one of my buddies that i ride with alot. He is on a 06 Yzf 450 now. I guarantee he can rail alot of you on here on the moto track.

247200725_l.jpg

524030190_l.jpg

I dont have any pics but i am 6'6" and weigh 235 pounds. I have a riding buddy who is my height but is about 290 and his dad rides also and is 6'8" and about 345. We look pretty funny when we all ride together. I get a lot of looks any way because i am missing my right arm and ride with a hook.

Dude how do you throttle ?

i dont have any pics of me on my motard... yet. however, im a decently heavy dude. at my peak, i was 275ish, now im down to 255 or so.

img18772hh.th.jpg

Took this from another thread. Crazy!

BRENT.jpg

One of my neighbors is 6'2" and around 315lbs. I don't have any pics but the dude hauls ass. This guy however, blows him clean out of the water.:applause:

One of my neighbors is 6'2" and around 315lbs. I don't have any pics but the dude hauls ass. This guy however, blows him clean out of the water.:naughty:

I just posted that pic and the one ya got there is from my photobucket account :applause::lol: :lol: :eek:

and how tall are you????

ur wearin t hat weight pretty well...that or its just a really bike.....:lol:

I'm 6'3. Thanks for the compliment! :applause:

i am 6-2 260 not to fat at least i dont think i am

mybabyriding021.jpg

260 isnt bad, are you landing from a jump or going over a roller in this pic? Your suspension lookes a little sacked out. Might want to invest in some springs :applause:

Dont take this post the wrong way, im not tryin to be a d*ck just tryin to help out :lol:

I am 6'4" & 322lbs. I joined a gym today and plan to shave off about 100lbs. I figure that will aid my ridding somewhat.

Well ToyMan, Its been 3 years... How did it go?

Wow, there are some big boys out here.

I thought I was big at 6'6 220...

100_1034.jpg

Hey you got the right Number too.

6'-6" at 17 yrs old

DAMN :applause::lol: :lol: :eek:

Hey you got the right Number too.

6'-6" at 17 yrs old

DAMN :applause::lol: :lol: :eek:

Yeah I know! I was actually this height when I was 16. I just turned 17 about 4 months ago. I am pushing 6'7 right now.:naughty:

I'm 6'3. Thanks for the compliment! :applause:

no prob

i'm good at that

anytime you need to feel good about yourself

give me a shout

it's sort of a hobby.....

:-P