Sign in to follow this  

Offroad Fury 3 PS2

Does anybody like to play this game? I want to play it online and see how many people are playing it.

My wrist my be fractured so I can't ride for a few weeks if not months. Crap... 😢

I wish they would come out with a dirt bike game that was comparable, you know.

Keep it Down 😢

04 YZ250F $700 in upgrades + Tootechracing suspension & air tank. 😢

Sponsors: Myself...

the game seriuosly sucks! you should get atv offroad fury 2. its way better. i hate the new one it so unrealistic, like when you jump you float. if you dont believe me, i would rent it first. 😢

yeah its gravity is even lower than atv2... you can do backflips now though

you can do backflips on atv2 you just have to find the cheat to turn crashes off.

I have to say I like 2 as well but once you play 3 a while it is pretty good. You can now powerside which you couldn't before. I agree but I'm trying to give it a chance, you know...

Have yall played online against other people?

Keep it Down 😢

04 YZ250F $700 in upgrades + tootechracing suspension & air tank.

Sponsors: That would be me, myself & I. 😢

I live ATVII, but I wish they would get a bike game with the same graphics and format, then I would like it even more. 😢

I have offroad fury 2.... I don't play it much, but when I do it is online... it's lots of fun to watch my 9 year old boy kick everyones butt in the freestyle events

I live ATVII, but I wish they would get a bike game with the same graphics and format, then I would like it even more. 😢

That game already exists. It's called "MX Unleashed" It was made by rainbow studios who did all the textures for the ATV off road series. They also created Microsoft Motorcross Madness 1 & 2 for the pc platform. In Feb '05 they will release "MX vs ATV Unleashed". You'll be able to race quads against bikes! Go to THQ's web site for screen shots.

I played a demo of the Off Road Fury 3, The graphics are nice but the controls and physics are shlt.

I play ATV 2 all the time, I love the Trinity Banshee.

Cheat codes:

FLYPAPER = disables wreckes

SHOWROOM = All ATVs

There are others but I can't remember them. Disable wreckes and you can pull a back flip, while doing a trick, on the BIG jumps and then watch the replay! And land while holding the trick and you can race while pulling a stunt. ( cheats suck )