Sign in to follow this  

Looking for Lady to trail ride with

No puns & no off color innuendos, really. And this is not a pick-up, or an, I need a date solicitation.

I'm steve, and live north of Baltimore, Maryland.

I usually ride with a couple of very nice guys, or if schedules conflict, then it's not uncommon for me to ride alone. I spend substential time riding & prepping my bikes, but have other interests too. I'v never had a female riding 'buddy,' and maybe if there's compatable chemistry, could be fun. 😢 Am willing to help with bike mechanics, travel, etc. My time is flexible & abundant. I usually go down south, Georgia last year, in the winter to ride, and this year even thought about going to Texas or Arizonia, so I'm pretty open to head your way if you're southerly. Don't do much mx track riding, but am open to any other terraines. If you're athletic & honest, PM me.

Thanks,

SSR 😢

You're right, DRZ-Cat, about posting in the NE corridor. And if it was Spring time, I would. But nice woods & trail riding is going to come to an abrupt halt in the very near future....with repeated forthcoming snows. I ride in snow once in a while....when that's all that's available to me.

Going south to a different riding area, and the scenery, and people is awesome.

Thanks for your positive & polite reply.

SSR

You've written such a nice post, SSR, I hate to shut it down! But I've already shut down a 'similar' (well, not the same level of content but similar meaning I suppose) thread today and I have to apply the rules of TT equally.

Posts 'looking for women to ride with' in the thumpette forum are discouraged, because the creators of the forum were very concerned the thumpette forum might end up a 'singles' forum, as that was not the creators' intention! Nor was it yours, I'm sure, but again, the rules must be applied equally to all.

So, this thread is, respectfully, closed. (Of course, nothing is stopping interested thumpettes from pming you! 😢 )