Sign in to follow this  

Are you ladies pissed off....??

...I know I would be!!! I think it is very poor form for these bonehead guys on here that come into this forum to ask "chic" questions... like "can I wash colors with whites?" and "how do I let my girlfriend down easily??" For God's sake!! This is supposed to be a forum for females who ride dirtbikes. It ain't supposed to be dear abby!!! Why don't you dirt-bikin' chics tell these pinheads to take that whiney crap to a sissy-forum on another site. Let's talk about dirtbikes here!!

Jimbo

It's a little annoying. However, we don't get too many so we just put up with it. We can just ignore them too.

If it happened all the time, I think our favorite moderator would start bumping them to the off topic area.

We were getting ALL the time, "What bike to get for Wifey" threads but now that we have the Beginner bike posts up top, we don't get so many any more.

We're getting some good ones today, for sure! 😢 I'm sure this isn't everyone's motivation, but I have a feeling some people are tempted to post in here for post-count purposes... 😢😢

Yeah, there are some questions that come up that guys ask the ladies on here that are really out of line so to say. But, if you look at it they feel comfortable asking here because they feel comfortable with the people they are asking. Granted it would be better to ask those questions in the OFF TOPIC FORUM.

Like Cat said...we just mostly ignore 'em. There for a while, it was REALLY bad. Not too long after they started the forum. But our mods pretty much stomped it out. And if you pay attention, the ladies in here are not too shy overall and will let 'em know if it's a totally bad post and shut 'em down. There are a bunch of women in here who aren't afraid to tell ya like it is...whether you want to hear it or not. 😢

(Although...today's posts ARE a little out there...doncha have to be 21 to drink after a ride?!? 😢)

Like Cat said...we just mostly ignore 'em. There for a while, it was REALLY bad. Not too long after they started the forum. But our mods pretty much stomped it out. And if you pay attention, the ladies in here are not too shy overall and will let 'em know if it's a totally bad post and shut 'em down. There are a bunch of women in here who aren't afraid to tell ya like it is...whether you want to hear it or not. 😢

(Although...today's posts ARE a little out there...doncha have to be 21 to drink after a ride?!? 😢)

19 in Canada! (I grew up in Michigan, 45 minutes from Windsor, I KNOW this! 😢😢 )

well tammy you ask if you have to be 21 to drink after you ride. how many people do you know waited until they were 21 to have a beer or a drink??

😢

Hey DJ...when ya movin? I haven't gone over to the SW forum to check the thread. You leavin' soon or you got time to come and play in the desert?

well tammy you ask if you have to be 21 to drink after you ride. how many people do you know waited until they were 21 to have a beer or a drink??

It was very tongue in cheekly said Twan 😢 I KNOW very few who have waited til the proper age!

I wasn't being all serious. was just thinking how many of my guys bust there but over seas for me and country and are told that they can not enjoy a beer when they have some time off.

We're getting some good ones today, for sure! 😢 I'm sure this isn't everyone's motivation, but I have a feeling some people are tempted to post in here for post-count purposes... 😢😢

yet i only have like what... 3 posteses? i think not. i was lookin fer girls to ride with. dat be what this forum is for, no?

no. only 19 to drink here, but it's not really enforced... 18 wil do. if you wanna smoke a joint its only 16.

yet i only have like what... 3 posteses? i think not. i was lookin fer girls to ride with. dat be what this forum is for, no?

Er... in a word, NO, that is not what this forum is for! 😢 You haven't looked at the post I directed you to yet and read the RULES, have you? 😢 So, for your reading pleasure, HERE THEY ARE!

Welcome to the new Thumpette Forum!

This is the place for the women of our sport to hang out, talk, and meet other women that ride.

Please enjoy your stay in the new forum, but before you do here are a couple things to remember:

1) This is NOT a pick up joint.

2) Treat the women of our sport with respect. They've earned and deserve it.

If everyone keeps these 2 simple rules in mind, this should be a great forum for everyone.

If you seriously want to meet girls may I suggest match.com or eharmony? The girls are here to discuss riding DIRT BIKES, not looking for dates! 😢

Twan - used to be, a long time ago when I was much younger, that even tho I was only 18 and the drinkin' age was 21, I was allowed, as an active duty Sailor, to drink on base in the clubs. Alas, no more. You're right. They've decided you young things are mature enough to make a decision to go to war and fight, sometimes giving your lives, but not mature enough to make the decision to drink wisely. Or at least as wisely as the four time convicted of drunken driving 69 year old man who lives down the road from me. Go figure. 😢

(No flames, please. I don't advocate lowering the drinking age...at least I don't think so, haven't given it a ton of thought...I was just pointing out the irony!)

...I know I would be!!! I think it is very poor form for these bonehead guys on here that come into this forum to ask "chic" questions... like "can I wash colors with whites?" and "how do I let my girlfriend down easily??" For God's sake!! This is supposed to be a forum for females who ride dirtbikes. It ain't supposed to be dear abby!!! Why don't you dirt-bikin' chics tell these pinheads to take that whiney crap to a sissy-forum on another site. Let's talk about dirtbikes here!!

Jimbo

Yeah! Kill 'em all! 😢

And the same for guys posting in this dirt-bike-forum-for-women that have animated avatars of females with big breasticles bouncing as they run! 😢

Off with their heads! 😢

😢

Women are a mystery to me and many other men.

I would like to think if I had a serious question my sister TTers would help me out.

And we would, Beezer 😢 Of course we would! We LIKE you! You make us laugh!

yes i agree Tammy and thanks for calling me young at the tender age of 29. Also, to repeat what was said earlier this is not a pick up joint and we are riders here to talk to other riders who share the same things we do. Hats off to Tammy. I got your back gurl.....SIEMPER FI!!