Are you ladies pissed off....??

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

XR250rdr,

That was uncouth, inconsiderate, disrespectful, chauvinistic thing to say! ? Your delivery however was impeccable! ? Made me laugh. ?

Dead man walking!

-Toast

I'm glad you found some humor in it as it was a joke.

I like the way L2F turned it around too. So DJ, if someone made a guys nude calendar, would you buy it knowing it would be full of 40-somethings and PLR?

I like the way L2F turned it around too. So DJ, if someone made a guys nude calendar, would you buy it knowing it would be full of 40-somethings and PLR?

Its not the miles that matter, its the maintanence! (My favorite line, although I think I'm quoting myself from an ealier thread, but it applies here as well... ? ) Nothing wrong with a well-maintained 40-something! ?

But I don't even think PLR is a legal adult yet, so lets not even go there!! ?

?

Yeah! Kill 'em all! ?

And the same for guys posting in this dirt-bike-forum-for-women that have animated avatars of females with big breasticles bouncing as they run! ?

Off with their heads! ?

?

Dude... you are just turned on by my avatar.

Do you race or ride a lot? If so, I would!

Have you ever been to a dirt track when its hot enough to take off your shirt (guys)? MMmmm...Nice!! ???

...I know I would be!!! I think it is very poor form for these bonehead guys on here that come into this forum to ask "chic" questions... Let's talk about dirtbikes here!!

Jimbo

Yeah you ask this with an avatar with a chic with her t!ts bouncing around ?