Sign in to follow this  

Parting out new '05 CRF450R

Guys, check out the "For Sale" section, I'm parting out a new '05 CRF450R and I have the items and prices listed.

Anybody missing a new '05? 😢

Not accusing anyone, but doesnt it make you wonder if some of these bikes on ebay and such are stolen and parted out? Makes me really really wonder...

write down numbers of all your bike parts, i did.

Not accusing anyone, but doesnt it make you wonder if some of these bikes on ebay and such are stolen and parted out?

No doubt that in many instances this is the case. Ebay is an online pawn shop.

If you had gone to the for sale section I explained what the situation is. I did this same thing last year on an 04 CRF450. I bought the bike for the motor, carb, electronics and linkage to build a race quad and I'm selling the rest of the bike. 😢

If you had gone to the for sale section I explained what the situation is. I did this same thing last year on an 04 CRF450. I bought the bike for the motor, carb, electronics and linkage to build a race quad and I'm selling the rest of the bike. 😢

Yea, I know, but I am sure there are people that are not honest like yourself who do this sort of thing. I wasnt accusing you at all. 😢

Are you a Pitt State alum?? I graduated from there in '89. Grew up outside a small town called St. Paul Kansas.

Front and rear wheel/tires with rotors and rear sprocket I'd sell for $750 + shipping.