Sign in to follow this  

Mt Pleasant this sunday?

Hey...I was thinking about going to chats this weekend, but a bunch of my loser friends are going to mt pleasant on sunday. These guys are all half decent riders...no real racers though, so nobody really intimidating, plus there all nice guys. Id go early if i go...like be there at 8:30....for real Doc! dont say anything!...I figure this it way, I'll get a jump on busting something on my bike early and be done riding by 1..I'll be home with the kids by 2. Anybody interested?...doc...beezer...dirty....anyone?

I cant ride with you guys at chats tomorrow...I promised the kids Id leave early and take them to see santa...then sponge bob

I'd rather go see Santa with you.

I gotta a bone to pick with that fat bastard.

I wanted a YZ250 last year and all I got was underwear.

Sunday is daddy day for me.

I was planning on riding Sunday-- I don't care where I go. Be nice to see some place different. Are you playing Sat evening? If not let's touch base-- I'll be in NYC on Sat afternoon.

I don't know if I'll get to Mt. Pleasant at 8:30 but I'll shoot for early. Is there a website?

No, Im off Sat night. I'll check in with you this weekend. If still undecided...plus it depends on the wife

I'm up for a little MT Pleasant sunday, looks like a nice day 😢

we shall rip together then....I'll be in touch before sunday.

Oh, and by the way, stay away from CCRider-- I found him first!!!

you mean on the track right???? last time I tried to pass doc in the sand section at chat's I squirreled out so bad in front of him I felt a little like Damon bradshaw (over my head)The last thing i want to do is take out aTT rider!!!

Oh, and by the way, stay away from CCRider-- I found him first!!!

Your going too right?....I'm about 90% sure I'll be there. My wife has been having some pregnancy related problems lately. As long as she's feeling OK on Sunday I'm good to go

How much is it to ride there and is anyone taking there kids? My kid needs more seat time on his new XR80 and I want to play with my 200exc I just bought.

How much is it to ride there and is anyone taking there kids? My kid needs more seat time on his new XR80 and I want to play with my 200exc I just bought.

I think its 20 for 1/2 day and 30 for the full day. I might bring my little guy...he has an xr50 with the 88cc kit on it...maybe he could hang with your son? I let you guys know here on sat. if im def in.

Mike

mtpleasantmx.com is the website guys-cool track cool people-the only thing I dont like about that place is thats where I wrecked my leg 😢

I've been there but not riding. I was camping at Pine Haven and seen signs so me and my son went and caught the races for a while. My wife works this weekend (Nurse) So I can pretty much do what I want. As long as I take the kiddos.

I'll be there on Sunday from 10 till about 2pm. Bring your sand tires and lets' have some fun. 😢 I'm #810 on a CRF450. Go easy on me, at 47 years young I don't have the pace I once had.

I hope some of you guys can make it, it's going to be in the 50's. Catch ya later...Doug

Doug I will be there. I will show up at around 10:00 also. I'll be in a white Ford F350 Dually with a CRF250X and a KTM 200EXC and of course the little guys XR80. 😢

Anybody know how this track will be tomorrow ??? I would have thought NJORVP would have been dry but i guess not( see soup post)Anyway I am still going early 8;00am got to leave @ 11:30. White F250,CRF450 Chris

Don't let the Soup thread fool you. The only track that was soupy was the Intermediate track. The mx track was in awesome condition. Hell i was even clearing the double 😢

I'm still planning on going as of 9PM Sat night. Probably bringing wife and baby-- only stay for about 2 hours. Dunno yet. I'll try to get there early. Sand tires? Is it worse than Chats?

AND... we were at Chats the other day and SOUP is the best description.

I stopped by one day last month it did not sandy at all ?? Not from the bleachers avyway!!! One way to find out for sure lets ride!!!

the 2005 supercross season is has started!!!!http://supercross.cc.com/webcast1/x.php?mode=view&tile=1&id=8771309

NOTE: Mt. Pleasant Motocross Park will be Open for Practice both Saturday (Dec 4th) and Sunday (Dec 5th) from 9am to 4pm (Weather Permitting!). For additional info or current track conditions contact Eric at 609-624-3093.

I'll be there at 8:30 am. Im driving down with a friend....Dodge ram and a black6x12 trailor. I have a yz426 he has a husky 250....see you there!

Mike

Had a great time today. 😢 The kid loved it 😢 and I totally smoked the KTM.... 😢 Oil was puking out the pipe and it sounded like someone was shaking a can of pennies, the rear brakes went also and the clutch slave cylinder puked it's guts out.

Time to rebuild it and sell it.

Next time you guys go be sure to post it here. I am up for it. Maybe Me and the boy will run to Chatsworth. PM me when your going and I will make the trip.

Nice meeting you all and thanks, it was fun.

Hey Teamster did you borrow some brake fluid from someone today? I lent some out to a guy, maybe it was you. I had a good time today I usually keep it to trail riding, but that was a blast. Ill be going back next weekend if anyone is up to meeting there sometime?