Sign in to follow this  

Class division at Oakwood

Since the guys on the oakwood forum are obviously afraid of competition i thought i'd try over here. I want to know what class i would be running. I'm 14 and Ride a TTR125L with some mods. I know they have a 125cc fourstroke class but the age cut off for alot of tracks is that over 13 is run with the adults which doesnt work for me at all. I would also like info on what kind and what size jumps there are.

Since the guys on the oakwood forum are obviously afraid of competition i thought i'd try over here. I want to know what class i would be running. I'm 14 and Ride a TTR125L with some mods. I know they have a 125cc fourstroke class but the age cut off for alot of tracks is that over 13 is run with the adults which doesnt work for me at all. I would also like info on what kind and what size jumps there are.

Yes, they have a class just for the TTR125's. I think the CRF150's will also run with them. Not sure on the age. But racing is this weekend. Saturday is practice, Sunday is race. When you sign up, just ask, they will be very helpful. They can give you the classes that might fit you and you can go from there. I dont think you'd be forced to race with the adults. The website sais its $25 to race, but they've only charged me $20 so far. You will probably get one practice run, and 3 races. Each are 5 laps. You can enter in more than one class if you want more riding time, but the cost is higher also. It will be $8 for you to get in. I will be there on Sunday. Look for a silver 16ft tandem axle covered cargomate trailer. It will be the only one with an AC unit on top, and diamond plated complete front end, towed with, what else, a Toyota Tacoma TRD 4WD.

Maybe see you Sunday Trike kid? Look for a little guy on a 2003 Honda XR50, #59, that would be my grandson, stop by and say hello!

Rick

i wont be racing this weekend maybe in january but my friend will be racing sunday. He's on an old(1989) KX250 #27.