Sign in to follow this  

My Shop

Just a couple pics of my shop which is currently a disaster. It's where I spend a great deal of my time. Just curious where everyone else hangs. The guy hanging is Henry. He's a dummy I made for a pistol shoot. I filled him with my ex-wifes clothes.

Shop

Shop 2

MAR- You'd never know my shop looked like yours a month ago. I've had too many projects going and not enough time. I love a clean shop.

Just a couple pics of my shop which is currently a disaster. It's where I spend a great deal of my time. Just curious where everyone else hangs. The guy hanging is Henry. He's a dummy I made for a pistol shoot. I filled him with my ex-wifes clothes.

Shop

Shop 2

Man, Now that could be a real nice shop. If you got some kind on Vinyl on the floor, A Fridge and a tv! Can't go wrong with thoses. Looks like its big enough.

Tubo: That's really nice. A mess 😢 , but nice! Man, I wish I had that much room to move around in. Me and my bike are relegated to a 1-car garage. Any time I want to do anything, I have to spend 5 minutes moving crap around on dollys to get to what I need, and then another 5 minutes putting it all back when I'm done. It's neat and all, but not enough room for all crap that's in it...

I've got that exact same motorcycle lift, btw.

And MAR: your workshop is just like your bike -- spotless! You sir, are a tidy man, I admire that, I'm usually the same way. A question for you though: Do you live in a high-crime area? You've got like 5 different locks on that door bro! 😢

Tubo: That's really nice. A mess 😢 , but nice! Man, I wish I had that much room to move around in. Me and my bike are relegated to a 1-car garage. Any time I want to do anything, I have to spend 5 minutes moving crap around on dollys to get to what I need, and then another 5 minutes putting it all back when I'm done. It's neat and all, but not enough room for all crap that's in it...

I have another shop that sits between the one in the pic an my home. It's heated all the time with my reloading equipment and gunsmithing area along with a workout room for my martial arts training. I'm starting to think I need more room. Here's a pic- Hint- It's the one in the middle of the picture that is the brightest. The're are 3 buildings - house, shop, and shop the other pictures are of.

My Home

Hey Tubo, nice shop. Looks like your cat just took a dump next to your TTR. 😢

He obviously prefers Hondas. 😢

Man, Now that could be a real nice shop. If you got some kind on Vinyl on the floor, A Fridge and a tv! Can't go wrong with thoses. Looks like its big enough.

He's got A TV dont you see it, it's purple 😢

bazzer450 needs to get some pics of his shop. I've seen it first hand and I seriously doubt anyone can touch it! 😢

This isn't a competition Trav. Just good ol' boys sharing pictures of toys.

MAR- It's just a crime deterent, kind of like your locks. I have the camera set to catch their faces when they see the guy hung by his neck in my shop. I haven't had the chance to hang a real burgler there yet, but I can always keep dreaming.

Throttlejockey Here's mine.

That is beautiful!

Here's mine.

Garage1

Garage2

Okay I noticed your bike in the middle is plated ~ what are your rules out there for plating? Out here in Cali they are pretty strict. I really want to plate one of my CRF250's ! (specifically my supermoto bike)

and btw ~ HEATED FLOOR !?!! 😢 Just how cold does it get out there anyway?

I'm jealous ~ I'd love to have a boyfriend/husband with a nice shop that can teach me more about working on my bikes 😢