Sign in to follow this  

Cool site w/pics/videos of LA/MS tracks and riders

Down South we are very Lucky/Proud to have my friend, Drew Landry who Loves photography almost as much as he enjoys riding MX 😢

Check out his site (look for Kdub in the video section) 😢

http://www.mxrevelation.com/

Thanks Drew 😢

Sweet! Thanks for the link... I'll be moving there (New Orleans) in a week, those pics get me even more excited!! 😢😢😢

Hey learning2fly. You here in the big easy yet? There are some great places to ride. I live across the lake in slidell. Maybe i will see you on the trails or the track. Hope you enjoy new orleans 😢

Hey learning2fly. You here in the big easy yet? There are some great places to ride. I live across the lake in slidell. Maybe i will see you on the trails or the track. Hope you enjoy new orleans 😢

Not there yet... I pick up the U-haul on Friday, and I have a couple of helpers... so, if things go smoothly, I MIGHT get there just before midnight on Sat, Christmas! 😢

We're talking about going to the River's Edge Grand opening on the 31st, I guess their having a big cookout, etc... and Kimyz250F is working it as well, so that would be fun!

We'll have to plan some trail rides as well! 😢

I actually Havent been on a track in a while. The last time was close encounters in Hammond and that was about 4 years ago. I have been doing alot of trail riding. I am getting too old to race mx 😢 But i do put around the tracks. I sold my last bike a 98 cr 500 and i am torn between the crf450 and the yz450f 😢 I will make up my mind and purchase 1 or the other in the next month. We will all have to get together sometime and ride. I am always looking for new local riding partners.

learning2fly, and Xtreme1,

Looking forward to meeting you 😢

Xtreme1, i have a 04 YZ450F and I LOVE it 😢

We have a group of older riders called the SSR (Senior Sport Riders) sounds like you would fit right in. We get together each weekend to ride and we try to race at least 1 track each month, we are 30+ strong and growing.

If your intrested you can contact me @ cluis12@hotmail.com

Hope to see you both soon 😢

Hey, hey, hey FFDSM 😢

We have a group of older riders called the SSR (Senior Sport Riders) sounds like you would fit right in. We get together each weekend to ride and we try to race at least 1 track each month, we are 30+ strong and growing.

Hope to see you both soon 😢

Hey, hey, hey FFDSM 😢

I'm 34, and my boyfriend is 35, can we play with the Seniors? 😢

We had a lot of 'Vet' orgs in So Cal as well, many times they'd put the beginner ladies with the 50+ beginners... 😢

I actually Havent been on a track in a while. The last time was close encounters in Hammond and that was about 4 years ago. I have been doing alot of trail riding. I am getting too old to race mx 😢 But i do put around the tracks. I sold my last bike a 98 cr 500 and i am torn between the crf450 and the yz450f 😢 I will make up my mind and purchase 1 or the other in the next month. We will all have to get together sometime and ride. I am always looking for new local riding partners.

I know my boyfriend goes to this place called 'the Spillway' a bit, I guess its close to New Orleans? But I'm always up for trail riding new places, you can't ride track ALL the time... have to stay well-rounded! 😢

The spillway used to be nice but they are really strict now. The track is terrible. they used to have some nice trails but they wont let you ride them anymore.

I'm 34, and my boyfriend is 35, can we play with the Seniors?

You sure can DJ 😢

Kimyz250f is a SSR member and you gals are about the same age.

I will be at the BIG RIVERS EDGE grand opening, so if you make it down look us up. 😢

You sure can DJ 🤣

Kimyz250f is a SSR member and you gals are about the same age.

I will be at the BIG RIVERS EDGE grand opening, so if you make it down look us up. 😢

Absolutely! I just arrived yesterday, the bikes are unloaded and we're thinking of heading to the Rivers Edge on the 31st! 😢😢😢 I've got the YZ250F with TT fender stickers and "L2F" on the front number plate! My boyfriend has a broken collarbone, though, so he's on picture duty for a few more weeks... 😢 We'll be in a big green Dodge! 🤣

The spillway used to be nice but they are really strict now. The track is terrible. they used to have some nice trails but they wont let you ride them anymore.

Hey Xtreme, what trails in the area do you like to ride, then, other than the spillway? Are there any others somewhat close (1-2 hours?) 😢

I was down South last week. Got a chance to ride Rajun Cajun MX. I must say, the track was in great condition. Being from So Cal, I was not use to having such good hook up. Just lay it over and grab a handful of throttle. Looking forward to riding it again in the future. My buddy rode there today and said Clayton added a section down by the pond.

Hey Xtreme, what trails in the area do you like to ride, then, other than the spillway? Are there any others somewhat close (1-2 hours?) 😢

There are a few places in mississippi i like to ride. I heard there was a off road park somewhere near baton rouge thats very nice but never been there. There are some nice sand pits here on the northshore to ride but you will get hurt faster there than on a track(i speak from experience).

There are a few places in mississippi i like to ride. I heard there was a off road park somewhere near baton rouge thats very nice but never been there. There are some nice sand pits here on the northshore to ride but you will get hurt faster there than on a track(i speak from experience).

Hey, I'm putting together an email group for the TT LA riders (and any others I meet!) for track & trail rides, if you're interested! I'm at learning2fly@thumpertalk.com. Of course, I'll still be posting rides on TT as well, if I know in advance! 😢