Palm Spring Area for Xmas

Your not going to be too far from Ocotillo Wells. Its really a fun spot with so many different kinds of terrrain. There's everything from the small dunes, to washes that are so tight your bars barely fit through. Its really a fun place. ?

You should hop on the 62 and head north up into Joshua Tree. Stay on the 62 until you've passed 247 and White Feather Road (where the CHP and SB County Sherriff station are) then cut a left on Sunfair Road (it says "Airport" at the sign). Head north on Sunfair for about 3 miles then take any road to the east. You'll have TONS of GREAT riding areas all over the place. Let me know if you need anymore details, I know the area like the back of my right hand. ?

Ocotillo Wells is probably your best bet,you will be within 40-50mi if you are in Palm Springs.You have seen the shell reef area in lots of the jump vids.The place has far more than that to offer though.Miles and miles of washes and trails.When you are there eat at the Blu in,they cater to us off roaders and make a pretty good chili size to boot!