Sign in to follow this  

NJ..state may open a track in north west NJ

my co-worker who lives in Vernon near mountain Creek told me he just read in the local paper the local politicians are trying to open a MX track or ATV trails. I think they realize they can actually make money.

If you know anything let me know and start calling and emailing anyone that can help.

do you know if its that "extreme habitat" place?....I remember hearing about some place up north that was trying to use and expand on some ideas from njorvp. But it kept getting shot down by the locals....I cant remember if it was a state project or private.

They tried to put a track in West Milford but the locals shot it down.

Can't you shoot the locals down?

your awesome 😢😢😢

unfortunately no, and you can't shot a bear either. the worst part is the Wildlife fish and game is loosing any authority.

soon i won't be able to take my son fishing. 😢

Vernon is mad far away, my uncle lives on the slopes, it is hilly out there so it'd be a good place to train, specially' with that thinn'r air

Sxdude,

See if you can find out what paper your buddy saw that in. I live in Warren county and having another riding area up here would be great.

thanks

Sxdude,

See if you can find out what paper your buddy saw that in. I live in Warren county and having another riding area up here would be great.

thanks

OK.......

Yes...i live in Vernon right near Creek too. The mayor said he is trying to get the park in Vernon because of all the problems we have had here. No not at Jungle Habitat. When I hear more informtaion from the town, ill let you guys know.

ok guys i live in west milford and yes the locals had part of it but it was also our town board that shot it down. there is a lot of people that wanted it but they just dident want to do it. my town sucks thats about it 😢

but my friends dad is on the xtreme habbiate and there looking in some other places that are close to westmilford.

I was really excited for a second, because I had thought W milford was like 30 minutes from me, but it turns out its more like 2 hours and 30 min 😢 w/e, i signed the petitions though for you guys 😢😢,,, we gotta get a track over here in pa, but its unlikely cuz like no one rides around here 😢

O GOD!! I really hope that they put a track there because then it would be so much closer to me!! That would meen more riding!! HAHA!! 😢😢😢

ok guys i live in west milford and yes the locals had part of it but it was also our town board that shot it down. there is a lot of people that wanted it but they just dident want to do it. my town sucks thats about it 😢

but my friends dad is on the xtreme habbiate and there looking in some other places that are close to westmilford.

does your friends dad know Tim James. he is also involved in xtrem H.

Yes...i live in Vernon right near Creek too. The mayor said he is trying to get the park in Vernon because of all the problems we have had here. No not at Jungle Habitat. When I hear more informtaion from the town, ill let you guys know.

I will be up your way on sunday to do some riding.

not sure where we are going to start riding . i still need to get directions from my friend later today.

Sxdude,

thanks

The Advertiser Page 6.

The Advertiser Page 6.

Here it is

article1.jpg

article2.jpg

I live two houses down from hondaracing915, hope we will be riding by mountian creek tomarow

cool.

we need to talk to Don Teolis,.....

he should check out NJORVP and ETOWN to see how thay have it set up.

That would be cool in Vernon. There are tons of trails there and its only about 45 minutes away from where I live in PA. 😢