So Cal Holiday Trail Ride....12/11/04

Happy Holidays :D to all my riding friends...... let's all hook up for a Holiday ride. If the forest is open at gorman lets do a forest loop Saturday about 9:00 am 12/11/04 ??? If the forest is closed between now and then we can move the ride to Rowher! does anyone have the rangers phone # for the forest?.....Please............. I'll call and see what the deal is..........We got weather coming this weekend and during the week??:D so conditions will be GREAT!

Hope to see a big group hook up for this........with no DUST!

:D?:D?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Id have to give this some serious thought.

was kinda bummed I didnt make the last ride at Rower a couple of weeks back. supposed to get some weather this weekend, Not sure whats coming next week. Could be back in the wet weather pattern soon!????

Can you explain where at? I have an ATV and would like to join. Calin

Calin.............. No offence...but we will be riding trails that are "two wheel only" so knock a few wheels off that thing and join us........ we can set up a bi ? ride one day for bikes and atv's ...next time!

i just might be able to make a ride for once let me know i have to leave early because or a party but i could ride for a few hours let me know where your going .... go easy on me i'm a beginer!!

We will go up east frazier trail....it's a single trac so to speak..of and hook a few trails up there. they are mostly blue diamond runs.....medium difficulty......but they are really black diamond if u ride in the valley...come on out! ?