Lets see some Dunes pictures

Very nice pics! I plan on going that way this spring for a little vacation. The state park you were at, does it have camping? If so, can you ride straight from the park to the beach and dunes? Thanks........

Very nice pics! I plan on going that way this spring for a little vacation. The state park you were at, does it have camping? If so, can you ride straight from the park to the beach and dunes? Thanks........

Oh yeah it has camping and direct access to the dunes just as long as you stay in H-Loop. This is very important because if you stay in any other loop you have to trailer out or push your bike to H-loop. This is the very best camp ground on the central Oregon coast IMO.

We are going to be there this spring too with our new toy!!!

1098209751_rail1.jpg

Oh yeah it has camping and direct access to the dunes just as long as you stay in H-Loop. This is very important because if you stay in any other loop you have to trailer out or push your bike to H-loop. This is the very best camp ground on the central Oregon coast IMO.

We are going to be there this spring too with our new toy!!!

1098209751_rail1.jpg

Could you please give me more info on this place? I'm thinking I might want to take a winter vacation. This just might be the ticket I've been looking for. ?