Sign in to follow this  

where is the best deal for a FCR carb?

wife asked what i want for christmas.i said fcr. now i just got to find the right place to order it. would like a complete kit. thought about getting a used carb off e-bay but afraid i would regret it for the hassel. any leads on good buy out there. 😢

how was it listed so i can finf it? most of the fcr on e-bay go for $300.00 if they look good. but looks arent everthing when they are used. i can get a new crf450 carb for $350.00 but they are 41mm and i dont think i could jet it to work properly when i am still stock bore and S cams and compression. 😢

I got a brand new one one ebay with choke, tps, and hot start for $350. It has worked out great!

The best deal would have been the one I was selling of course... 😢

But since no one contacted me but like 3 people what can I say.... 😢

Thats ok sale is pending anyways. 😢

how was it listed so i can finf it? most of the fcr on e-bay go for $300.00 if they look good. but looks arent everthing when they are used. i can get a new crf450 carb for $350.00 but they are 41mm and i dont think i could jet it to work properly when i am still stock bore and S cams and compression. 😢

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=25623&item=7938251246&rd=1