Sign in to follow this  

Fox Youth Gloves

Hey, our 10 year old wants some fox gloves for Christmas. I have a question about fit.....what size?

He can wear Thor Youth Small (says 6/7 on the tag), his Answers are Youth XL. Fox has Youth Medium listed as sz 6....so I'm thinking they will be OK.

Anyone have any suggestions on Fox Youth Gloves' fit?

Thanks! 😢

If you're ordering from the Fox website they have a generous return policy, which is a good thing because their gloves vary a little model to model and year to year. I'm anything from a 11 to a 13 😢

That being said, the deals in their online "Sale" section cannot be beat. I've gotten $35 gloves for $18, $149 pants for $80, etc. It's just sometimes you have to send them back & hope they still have the correct size.

Thanks, dmp. I was surprised at the xl's on his answers. That seemed way off to me, but I didn't buy them for him. He's not a particularly big 10 year old. In fact, he's a little on the small side......pretty thin.

Oh, and 😢 on Fox's Clearance page! I got a youth Fox Flexfit hat for $12.00. 😢

I say if you're gonna buy them locally go and get him a gift card from the place and give it to him a day early... tell him what its for, then take him shopping to pick them out, and he can even pay for it (kids usually like that kinda stuff)...then even a little lunch bonding is good. 😢

Just an idea 😢

Thanks, for the suggestion Val. Yeah, we shopped online and looked at many pairs. We found the ones he wants. I was trying to surprise him, but I guess I'll just take him somewhere to try them on for size....then order the ones he likes. 😢

Thanks, y'all! 😢

Update......for future reference (if needed).

I went to the dealer and compared the Fox Dirtpaws against the Thor Phase 4's that I know fit him (allbeit a little tight): Sz S (6/7). I'm sure glad I did! Dirtpaws are wider at the palm and he's a slim kid....based on the finger length and palm width, he will wear a Sz S (5) in the Fox gloves. 😢