Sign in to follow this  

TT Poll question

In the TT poll how often do you ride? Where is the answer that says "when don't I ride" Anybody else ride in the hot, cold, rain or snow?

I'm down for riding in any weather! It's just getting my buddies to go with! Here in Central Oregon, if you don't like riding in cold weather, you're out of the game for 4-5 mos! I thought about riding today (34F and overcast), but I'm too hung over!

Ride or die,

Dan

at least once a month, all year long. in my area the winter time is the best riding time.

In the TT poll how often do you ride? Where is the answer that says "when don't I ride" Anybody else ride in the hot, cold, rain or snow?

If I decide to go for a ride, weather is not a factor... 😢 I ride almost daily...even if it's just to the store and back, or go pay a bill, whatever.

Anybody else ride in the hot, cold, rain or snow?

yes, yes, yes and yes

I just dress for the ride.

I ride every weekend!! i also live in central oregon, 3 weeks ago we rode when it was 9 degrees in the morning, just gotta ride!!

If it's dry enough I'll ride. We have snow right now that is too deep to be any fun. Maybe I'll have to get a snow mobile. Yea, that sounds like a good idea. 😢

I live in Phoenix and you can ride here year round in the desert with relatively nice weather. Summers are kind of rough but a 2 hour drive will put you in the pine trees.