Sign in to follow this  

RM-Z450 Debut on ESPN2 Right Now

Sebastian is tearing it up... tune in right now if you wanna see your bike in action.

did you see how long his muffler was, pretty good getoff also, glad he's alright thought he didnt look to comfortable on it kind of like he was fighting it i dont know

I thought he looked good... third fastest on the track (behind RC and Rock). He was battling for the last podium position with Tim Ferry when he ate it hard. He was clearly faster than Tim, but got blocked a few times trying to pass. Hope he is O.K., because he is one of the few factory riders on a 450 this SX season.

Also... did you see how much time he made on Tim EVERY straightaway they hit together. His bike looked fast. During an interview, before the race, he said they detuned the bike for SX because it was too fast. 😢

Ya I hope Toritelli is ok. I met him at a few nationals and he's a friendly guy. 😢

if sebastian would have podiumed or not it was a great battle between the two. its to bad he got ejected like that. i think that bike is going to be awsome this year. i know i will be owning one.

I got a fax from suzuki today saying they went into production as of nov. 29, and will be in dealerships beginning in jan. it says "the much anticipated model has passed our quality standards" as the only explanation for the delay