Sign in to follow this  

Motosportoutlet.com?

Anybody order from these guys? I just received a catalog in the mail and they seem to have a good deal of merchandise. More than Bobs Cycle (who I usually order from), but a bit less than Chapparal (who has tons of stuff, but a lot of it is always on back order). At any rate, anybody got the skinny on these guys? Thanks.

I jsut got a catalog from them too. Your right, prices do look good. Let us know how it goes if you order from them.

We order from them quite a bit. They are good and ship really fast, at least to us but we are pretty close to their main warehouse.

I ordered from them a couple of times. Shipping was a little slow to MD about 2 weeks but the prices are good and the staff is real nice and helpful. I will definately keep ordering from them 😢

Three 😢 up for those guys.

I order from them and it's been great and I'm sold on their Maxis tire deal.

I have ordered from them as well, 3 times I believe, quick shipment to Canada and good customer service. Had to return an item and it was no problem. MIKE

Sounds good, but I would not like a two week wait. I think that the longest I have waited from Bob's Cycle was 3 days. I am in the same general part of the country as their location though, and I'm sure that comes into play. I never could beat Chaparrals prices, but too much stuff on back order. Year before last, it resulted in a week late xmas present to the wifey. She has yet to forget.....😢

They are great. I have ordered from them about 6 times and very happy every time. They all ride and can also give their two cents on products. You might also check out www.pmmoto.com Talk to John. They are the new kids on the block but give em a try. Their walk in service is top knotch.

I've ordered and returned a good bit of stuff from them (kids gear is really hard to size). They even sent the new stuff w/out recieving the old . Shipping to va. was fast- 3-4 days usually.. Ask them on the phone about other closeout deals that may not be advertised..They usually have some good deals on 1-3 yr. old merchandise. Great for a non style conscious cheapskate such as myself. Ex.- My wife got a pair of alpinestars for somewhere around $60 (red & a odd size)

Use them all the time, might not be the best price, but great service 😢

Based on your overwheloming reccomendations, I will give them a shot....😢

Any particular reason you don't want to give the TT store a shot 😢

Even if you will not shop there,, I'd bet the owners would really appreciate a simple note telling um why.. so they might address the issue,,if it can be 😢

Cant be price 110% Low Price Guarantee

Proable is not parts available Partial parts list

Can't be contact info 1.866.6.SHOPTT (toll free US & Canada)

I have also ordered from them. I got fast shipping (3-4 days) to Arkansas, and the prices were unbeatable. I will deff. be doing service with them in the future.

None, except that I find myself just thinking of this as a message board, and forget about the store. I have come to use this site very often and I have no reservations about giving something back. I'm needing to order a variety of stuff, but I will certainly check out the store. 😢 Thanks for reminding us that this is more than just a forum..😢

None, except that I find myself just thinking of this as a message board, and forget about the store. I have come to use this site very often and I have no reservations about giving something back. I'm needing to order a variety of stuff, but I will certainly check out the store. 😢 Thanks for reminding us that this is more than just a forum..😢

😢 Ya,, I understand.. Motorsports is here in my area,, so I do go in to the store front once and awhile. If it's in stock,, I'm likely to walk out the door with it.. but if I order on line,,, it's coming from TT 😢

Any particular reason you don't want to give the TT store a shot 😢

Even if you will not shop there,, I'd bet the owners would really appreciate a simple note telling um why.. so they might address the issue,,if it can be 😢

Cant be price 110% Low Price Guarantee

Proable is not parts available Partial parts list

Can't be contact info 1.866.6.SHOPTT (toll free US & Canada)

Is it just me or is it very hard to read the on-line catalog? For some reason my computer will not show it right, this is a real turn off when trying to order. 😢