Sign in to follow this  

Motosportoutlet.com?

Is it just me or is it very hard to read the on-line catalog? For some reason my computer will not show it right, this is a real turn off when trying to order. 😢

Yes the PDF based catalog is a pain for some to work with... ok,, most to work with// But hang in there a bit. It's changing to a traditional type on line catalog at this very second.. new catalog example and then click White Brothers Carbon Pro Race Series Exhaust

Some of it already has,, the rest will follow.

In the mean time..

Make sure you have the latest version Adobe Reader

Use the Catalog Index, which has clickable links

The Brand Index

Or simply call

1.866.6.SHOPTT (toll free US & Canada)

Or write the store staff

Any particular reason you don't want to give the TT store a shot 😢

Even if you will not shop there,, I'd bet the owners would really appreciate a simple note telling um why.. so they might address the issue,,if it can be 😢

Cant be price 110% Low Price Guarantee

Proable is not parts available Partial parts list

Can't be contact info 1.866.6.SHOPTT (toll free US & Canada)

Like a San Diego weatherman. Right on time. 😢

Yes the PDF based catalog is a pain for some to work with... ok,, most to work with// But hang in there a bit. It's changing to a traditional type on line catalog at this very second.. new catalog example and then click White Brothers Carbon Pro Race Series Exhaust

Some of it already has,, the rest will follow.

In the mean time..

Make sure you have the latest version Adobe Reader

Use the Catalog Index, which has clickable links

The Brand Index

Or simply call

1.866.6.SHOPTT (toll free US & Canada)

Or write the store staff

Thats what I like to hear.

Yeah they are cool. I have ordered all my gear & it came in 5 days. They have good prices too. As we speak, i'm ordering another big order. 😢

Yeah!!! I get my gear from them and have no complaints. They do ship very fast considering I am in Hawaii. If you shop the catalog and the site at the same time, you will see a lot of what they have.

Is it just me or is it very hard to read the on-line catalog? For some reason my computer will not show it right, this is a real turn off when trying to order. 😢

Yea, i search for stuff and i can always find myself running in circles? I try to find the storm link for the CRF on TT store, and can never find it?

Kinda set up weird, but then again, its the 2% rule applying to me.

Bronco78,

One suggestion.... Could you add an option to the new catalog site to allow users to turn off the graphics unless actually clicked on? Some of us only have 56k dial-up available and it takes a long time to download each page.

Cheers,

Mac

I've ordered from them and had no problem getting my stuff to the southeast in a few days. Customer service is GREAT...

I've had a lot of good luck with them, In fact I'm expecting a package from them right now. Good selection most things in stock etc.