Sign in to follow this  

Where to buy gear in NJ/PA?

Just got some mad money and I'd like to pick up some riding gear...helmet, goggles, pants, jersey, etc. Any suggestions for a good place to shop for offroad gear within an hour or two radius of central NJ? Looking for a place with a pretty big selection and decent prices. I'm 6'4 so I'll probably have trouble finding stuff that fits - rules out online shopping. And most local dealers seem to have a minimal selection of offroad stuff.

bill,

I'm 6'3" 270 (yes I'm fat) and I have no problems finding gear online. Most mfg make gear to fit big/ tall folks (oneal, moose especially) Helmets need to be tried on but buy them online you will save a bundle. Alpinestar boots are have been right on for my size 12, and my buddy's size 14, so I usally just go with them so I don't have to worry about fit.

this is one of the best places I have found online for gear.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/

The TT store is also a good place, but it's eaiser to research first then call to order. Great prices!

billk-skip is right about mt. holley-they have a huge selection of gear and helmets-you might wanna try freehold honda on rt9 north in freehold/manalapan they have lots of stuff too

East Hanover Honda/Yamaha/KTM on RT 10. When there for the first time a few weeks back. Holy crap, where has this place been? Big selection of everything and knowledgable people as well. I have 3 dealers within 20 min of me, but I may drive the hour to go up there when I need some serious parts.

They had a real nice selection of helmets and gear as well. Competitively priced with every other place I've seen. Freehold Honda has a lot of stuff too, but you have to like red, white, and yellow gear because that is basically what they have.

www.motojockey.com They are in delaware just over the delaware memorial bridge on rt 13 south. they have a great selection at great prices Jeff really hooks you up its worth the trip down. turnpike all the way. He's a real rider that knows what riders want...

Thanks for the replies guys. Maybe I can do some shopping this weekend - cash burning a hole in my pocket!

If you find a shop call to see if they are having a one day holiday sale. Around here, three shops do it at different times but the one is after the 1st of the year. My better half just picked me up come Tech 8s for $216 for Xmas. They were on sale then 25% off. Whoohoo, can't wait to break them in...

i goto localy owned shop out side phillipsburg called rrp cycle stuff. on rt 57 warren county nj. they have a good selection and very knowlegable staff of active and retired motocross riders. they sponsor alot of local riders and you see them at 😢 the local tracks . witch is nice. i try to support the local guys when i can. just my 2 cents 😢

this is one of the best places I have found online for gear.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/

The TT store is also a good place, but it's eaiser to research first then call to order. Great prices!

We buy everything there (motorcycle-superstore) or the TT store. Both are awesome. 😢