Sign in to follow this  

Sweet!!!!!

I was watching that, and skipped it mostly because I wasn't around the computer when it ended.......... 😢 Congrats on a good score 😢

shipping ought to be cheap for you. all the way over the conejo grade. nice score

As far as I can tell that is a Magura master with a Billetanium sourced slave and line. If it works,, your golden,, Juice clutch is sweet.. I'll never go back to cables.

Consider a second lever for the clutch shaft.. You'll have to enlarge the hole in the arm for the slave fitting,, where the barrel of the cable would go. If you get a second arm,, you can keep your entire cable system as a back up.

As far as I can tell that is a Magura master with a Billetanium sourced slave and line. If it works,, your golden,, Juice clutch is sweet.. I'll never go back to cables.

Consider a second lever for the clutch shaft.. You'll have to enlarge the hole in the arm for the slave fitting,, where the barrel of the cable would go. If you get a second arm,, you can keep your entire cable system as a back up.

Yea I saw that you said that in another thread, so that is one of the first things I will Order from good ol Ron Ayers. I hadn't thought of that but its a great idea to have your stock set up ready to go in case of emergency.After tring hydro its hard to go back to a cable and not feel like the age of cable technology. 😢

shipping ought to be cheap for you. all the way over the conejo grade. nice score

I'm going to pick it up I will be working in the area!!! 😢

DAng that would be sweet, I had no idea that was such an expensive mod though..

Yeah I've rode a bunch of the 250 with them on there and they are sweet. Gas Gas makes one heck of a good 2 stroke. I'm not ready to hand over money on their 4 yet. Shoot the dealer is my buddy and he's leary of the 4 srroke himself. prairiedawg 😢

Yeah I've rode a bunch of the 250 with them on there and they are sweet. Gas Gas makes one heck of a good 2 stroke. I'm not ready to hand over money on their 4 yet. Shoot the dealer is my buddy and he's leary of the 4 srroke himself. prairiedawg 😢

Yea I really like there 250 and 300 old world 2 stroke power reminds me of my old kx after 300 big bore...but better, they are almost imposible to stall. There 4 stroke motor is roughly based on a drz so it might be good? The first ones I think came with drz motors and gas gas frames.