Sign in to follow this  

Appearance counts

Hey,

I wanted to get a new white universal front fender, side tank shrouds and rear fender. ALL WHITE. Does any one know where I could get this???? I have herd of white plastic paint for the shrouds if I couldent find them ino the collor I wanted; but wouldent it scratch off and you would be able to see the red through if i dumped it........

NO ONE POST SAYING NOT TO DUMP IT!!!!!!!!!! hahahahhahaha 😢

yeah they havn't made them yet. But, if you look around you will notice they are coming out with more and more new stuff for these bikes every week. So, hopefully plastic will come in the near future

Too bad. I hope they will soon. Thanks.

Just don't dump it 😢 Haha, I'm only messin with ya. Once it's painted, it's easy to touch up. You just have to have a good surface.

I painted mine black and its held up really good. Last weekend i went on a trail ide with trailryder42 and others and it held up throught the rocks and mud. After trailryder42 left me and my dad were riding some and i was climbing a hill and my dad was in front and stalled. I hit him in the back and laid it over and my bike sled about 5-10foot before the bars dug in and stoped the bike. I picked the bike up and i looked on the side to see what it did. Didnt even scracth the paint. Better yet didnt even bend a lever, There was also gas on it from the tank and the over flow on the carb. and it didnt eat the paint off. I used Krylon Black Fusin Paint or something like that. I know it was a Krylon black paint and my front fender is painted with the Krylon White. Both have held up really well from the amont of riding i have done on them.

I painted old red plastic {91 CR80} black, Started with thorough cleaning, Rustoleum plastic primer, Rustoleum black, Krylon stained glass paint{red candy}, Krylon clear, 2 coats automotive epoxy clear, so far so good!

Robert

Maier Manufacturing is starting to make plastics for the 150/230, using my friends bike for models for the plastics, ill keep you guys updated when they come out.

Maier Manufacturing is starting to make plastics for the 150/230, using my friends bike for models for the plastics, ill keep you guys updated when they come out.

HOORAY!!!!🤣😢😢😢😢😢:D🤣 PLEASE keep us updated. Ive been waitin for aftermarket plastics for the 230 FOREVER!

Yah, im happy too, cause i get a free set of black for my bike cause i know them 😢 , but when , when they come on the market, ill make a new thread so every1 will know.

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can get a cr125 front fender.

i have a black cr125 fender (04) and it looks good.

I know they make white cr fenders too...