Sign in to follow this  

Tower City Pa sun Dec 12th

Ok bringing the tc thread up to date: who's in on the 12th so we can plan!!

Ok here's the low down plan to be dressed and on trail by 9:30 am thoose who need to be guest sponsers need to be at tc area some place near entrence by 8:30 am so they can get signed in with memebers that are arriving Ie: myself or harem guest pass is 30.00

For those of you that show up late, just tell them you want to check the place out for 1 day. It's still a $30 fee, sign the waiver, and your ready to go.

Ands for thoose of you who don't know whre we park it's thru the gate then take your first left n go to back of that road Harem has red jeep and w will be in black nissian with enclosed gray trailer!!!

The group looks like it will be Scorch aka ricardo, Stinson, Harem aka brian, and possiably his crew ?? ,Me Redtractor aka John , Kyle n his brother, Rebel1916 ak pete, and who else SSr, doc starnge, steve aka 2000 who has seen the orange light ??

Brian knows the woods really good!! I know 2 loops that we rode harescrambles on could be a lil tuff in spots though but all should b able to enjoy the ride!!! Would be a great ride thru that black slitty grass track like a train of bikes woowhooooooo!!!!!!

For thoose who have never rode tc I reccommend a skid plate on your bike n rotor guards Along with knee protection incas of miss haps..

Lets ride Dec 12th !!!!!!!! in true red tractor style twists wrist up in air n BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BraPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP when in doubt gas it !!!!!

Tower city single track

http://www.deadzoom.com/member/oldi.../img_010045.jpg

http://www.deadzoom.com/member/oldi.../img_010044.jpg

tc rocky up hill on the big Xr's Kyle n bro

http://www.deadzoom.com/member/oldihtractor/01.jpg

tower city hill climbs

http://www.deadzoom.com/member/oldihtractor/06.jpg

http://www.deadzoom.com/member/oldihtractor/33.jpg

I'll be there, haven't rode with you guys before I'm looking forward to it!!! I've ridden TC with my son on his TTR90 so I have only taken the smiley loop and some other stuff that the kid could ride, so it will be good to see some more of the place.

Not sure what bike I'll bring I don't have my new WR450 armored up yet so I may bring the 400, but proably not, ........gotta ride the new one 😢

See ya there

I wouldnt reccomend riding at TC without at least a skidplate!!! Those rocks will tear your bike up. 😢 Me and my dad will be up this sunday (weather permiting) and would most likely like to tag along with you guys if you dont mind.

Weather no looky to goody 😢 lets hope for a better weather forcast i have never ben rained out at tc yett!!!!

Just order the skid plate and disk guard for the new WR from Rooster they should be here in time to get all armored up for the TC bolders.

Hummm.......now my slow fat butt has no excuse for hanging behind all you TC vets 😢

Woooowhooo weather has shaped up!!! 45 partly sunny just barley freezin in the early am !! lets go twist the throttle BRAPPPPPPPPPPPP 😢 BRaPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP 😢

Nice BRP redtractor 😢😢😢 I assume thats some quality TC coal mudd on it 😢

Now that the weather seems like its going to be great I can't make it. Next time for me, looks like I wont be riding TC this weekend. 😢

Thanks That is definantly tc coal dirt. Hurry up Sunday!!!

Scorch 😢 Just get on that pig ride !!!!

So its looks like harem n crew, me n kyle n crew, Stinson,Woodsk,Misfit n his dad, rebel1916 looks like around 12 bikes thus far.

who's members n who needs sponsoring ??

Lets put down some miles !!!!!!

Im not a member and it will be my first time there. I will be a guest on Sunday........Can't wait. Cya Stinson

yep, I will be there. I am not a member so I will meet up with you guys in the morninig 😢

Kerry

ill be there bright and early at 8;30 for sponsering. could you do me a favor and let me know what truck or trailer to be on the lookout for to speed up the meet up. although as ill be most likely the only big pig of a tt600 in the lot ill probably be pretty visible myself.

I will be driving a bright orange ford ranger with white wheels. WR in the back. Have to drive that truck cause I cant get my bike in and of my 4x4 bymyself. Ill be looking for the TT600.

Here is a pic

smallgix2.jpg

And yea I wont be riding that bike at TC,

I'll be driving a Black Durango, pulling a 5X10 utility trailer with my WR450 on the trailer. See ya there