Sign in to follow this  

Tower City Pa sun Dec 12th

We will be in 2 nissian titans one black one grey ktm 450exc #638 w/yellow backgrounds & xr400 in one, ktm 400exc no headlight & rm 125 in the other..

Harem has a red jeep wrangler with open trailer with that wr yami thing on it.

when you get up to tc after you come off the paved rd n before you get to the left turn into main gate wait on rt side of road pla on meeting around 8:30 if your late just go to gate n tell them you wanna try it out for the day.

meeting spot inside is thru the gate stay straight bang your first left n go all the way back

Any questions???? pm me for cell # if you like Later John

I got another question How fast do you guys like to ride? Im not super fast but I can ride at a decent pace just not as fast as alot of the racers out there. My dad is pretty much the same just maybe a little faster. Just would like to know so if you guys like to ride really fast all the time we wont hold you up lol. 😢

I'll be there on Sunday. I'm a member. Green Ranger with open trailer and a 250 x. Looks like nice weather to roost.

Jim

We ride at a moderate pace. The person in front of you will wait until you witness the next turn off the trail. No one gets left behind or lost. 😢

it looks like theres a good # of people, so if afterthe first loop us slowpokes are pissing off the speed demons im sure it would be possible to split into fast and slow groups.

Yes that would be good thats what they do on the group rides on sundays. 😢

NO one gets left, no one gets mad, its all about having funn. 😢😢😢

We always consider trail selection to be passable by the whole group with out putting the fear in anyone or having them ride over there head.

Can't wait to ride Almost got the katty back together.

How did this ride go. Sorry I could not make it. But will try for the next one. I didn't get out today at all.

Hey Guys, sorry I didn't make it. I got called out for an emergency with my new job and I didn't get home until early am. I hope the ride went well. Look forward to riding with you guys next Spring.

I was there but we got there too late to go with you guys but we did go on the group ride and man is that whoop trail so much more pleasent to ride on. 😢 Two of the quads that were with us got flats the one was brand new first time to Tc I feel bad for that dude. Other than it being pretty cold and my feet going numb it was an awsome ride. 😢😢

Now its time for me to put the bike away till march 😢😢

Got some mods to do over the winter.

You guys missed out on a good ride. Trails were alittle wet and slippery, but that just added to the excitment.