Sign in to follow this  

Berthoud HS, Dec. 12th, who is in?!?!

I am planning on being there! 😢

Vet B.

Pray for warm weather this week, I went up there yesterday and it was still pretty muddy.

My broken wrist says I'm out 😢 I'm going to try to go and watch, but I'm flying in from Phoenix that morning, so I might not make it. If I do, I'll find the blue dodge and pumpkin and say hi 😢

I'll be there too, despite the fact that I haven't ridden since Boondockers. I hope the snow melts before the day of the race so we don't have another mudfest like the one last year. If we keep getting these warm days it could be perfect. Has anybody been by the track in the last day or two?

I'm in for the SuperSeniors... Or in my case, a Super(Slow)Senior!

Sure is a good thing I ride for fun. 😢

Drove by the track last Thursday evening... Still looked snow packed in many spots... The past few days of warmer weather have probably melted the top layer and turned it into major snot/slime (the technical term for "aftermelt goo")

I'm hoping my 33 oz. flywheel gets installed before Sunday.

Has anybody been by the track in the last day or two?

See first post.

I'm planning on being on the starting line as a Senior A.

I rode that class last year on a 2001 XR 400 and finished well. I hope the 2004 WR 450 will improve the overall results.

I was up last saturday and it took $8 at the car wash get off the mud.

There was so much dirt on my bike when I left, they may have to shorten the track. 😢

I'm in, mud or not 😢

Gotta have a mudfest every now and then - mix it up a bit 😢

I'll take 50, sun and perfect conditions too.

Kent

I'm in a pickle here. Just got a 05' YZ250F two weeks ago. It's not even broken in yet and I really don't want to thrash it in a gumbo mud fest for it's first outing. I also have the 01' DRZ400E that I ran in the WORCS and the last hare scramble (VetB on the license plated #816) but it is not a very good race bike...especially on the MX sections. I may just take both bikes and decide which one to race when I get there and see the track.

BTW, I rode a four-wheeler in the field across the street today and the snow was still about 6" deep with some drifts twice that. This is in north Loveland.

I'm in, if I can get all this crud out of my lungs, I road vdr it on sunday, it reminded me of the mud run of last year but condition should be close to perfect on sunday 😢

I'm planning on it at this point, but I have 2 Christmas parties to go to. 1 Friday night, and 1 Saturday night, so come Sunday morning I may not be up for it.

I'll probably run novice 2 if that's the line that starts right in front of sportsman. Can anyone confirm this?

I ran sportsman about 3 years ago and got 4th oa on the ol xr400. I'll be running a ktm 300 exc.

See you guys there. "Violent Fem" class. (Is that reference too old? Ak, it's prolly more like the "silly little green chick bike" class anyhow.)

See you guys there. "Violent Fem" class.

Not too old, but you are making me FEEL old!

I take one one one cuz you left me and

two two two for my family and

3 3 3 for my heartache and

4 4 4 for my headaches! and

5 5 5 for my lonely and

6 6 6 for my sorrow and

7 7 for nonono tomorrow and

8 8 I forget what 8 was for! and

9 9 9 for a lost god and

10 10 10 10 for everything

everything everything everything!!!

Now I am going to be singing that song for days! Thanks a lot!! If you hear some crazy dude racing around singing that on Sunday you know who it it!

😢 Too funny that you knew the lyrics; I will surely listen for you humming that little diddy on Sunday. 😢

BTW, I just noticed your "Hokie" alias and avitar... Did you actually attend VA Tech (as I did), or do you have some kind of issue with angry turkies? 😢

I am an actual Hokie, favorite Bourbon = Wild Turkey.

I moved out here in 1997.

got any sugar bowl tickets?

I have the hotel room and air line tickets but no Sugar Bowl tickets yet.

😢

Buckwheat I would ride the 250f Its the best way to break in a new 4 stroke, I have a 04 crf 250X and broke her in at turkey tx at a RMEC Enduro and it run great burns no oil. BTW I'm in for berthoud on sun 😢 also if anyone cares to here about the Nut Cracker play night here it is , went to dinner before the play drank 3 big glasses of wine 🤣 arrived late to the play just at intermission :D got a drink before the start of part 2 the bar tender was a dirt rider 😢 whats the chances of that 😢 and poured a killer Captain Morgan and coke 😢:D finished watching the play about 50mins. 😢 all I can remember is one of the little prancer had a boil or something on his a$$ showing thought his tights &%$#@! o well won't be going back there🤣

Okay, I'm in. Where do you park, what vehicle? Tim, PM me your cell number or something so I can find you guys.

I've got a white Trooper with a black trailer.

Okay, I'm in. Where do you park, what vehicle? Tim, PM me your cell number or something so I can find you guys.

I've got a white Trooper with a black trailer.

PM'd number.

This truck:

http://www.sidewinder.cc/300EXC/IMG_0333.JPG

Although the 300 will not be in the box!

I usually park in the upper seaction near sign up, but it depends how crowded it is.

also if anyone cares to here about the Nut Cracker play night here it is , went to dinner before the play drank 3 big glasses of wine arrived late to the play just at intermission got a drink before the start of part 2 the bar tender was a dirt rider whats the chances of that and poured a killer Captain Morgan and coke finished watching the play about 50mins. all I can remember is one of the little prancer had a boil or something on his a$$ showing thought his tights &%$#@! o well won't be going back there

Someday I would like to get cultured and sophisticated too! Or is it more like domesticated??!! 😢

Good luck to ya'll in the race! Hope to see some great race banter write-ups afterwards!