Sign in to follow this  

Almost there... Cali here we come

Well we'll be heading down to the Cali dez for Chrismas break. 10 days of some awesome riding 😢 . We are having so much fun getting ready for our trip. Meal planning, most of our dinners will be prepared ahead so we can optimize our riding and bench racing, visiting time. We are going thru the trailer, what we can't live without and what is just extra weight. I've also (practice makes .. 😢 ) rotated the trailer tires and my hubby's checked and tightend the trailer brakes. She's also been gone over and under. Extra diesel, gas, propane and lots of bike parts. Snow chains which have come in handy! Bikes gone thru and prrr ing in anticipation. Oil change, inspection and tire rotation for the truck. Hmm, what else?

Are we there yet!

Kimberly

Sounds like a great way to spend the holidays 😢 Make sure you take the digital camera 😢

Good on the filterskins, I didn't even consider those. I was thinking that there should of been enough rain to settle out some of the dust, at least I was hoping so, there is nothing like that packed down desert terrain.

Check on the camera's, we've got a non didg 35mm for cool set ups around camp and a digital that goes on the trails with us.

Were stopping in Gorman for about 4 days then moving on to Teagle Wash for the next 6. We're also planning on a day trip out to Lucerne from Teagle. I've also posted in the SW forum under "I need a riding buddy"

Kimberly