Sign in to follow this  

NEW Yosh Tec Insert, old one discontinued

Well, I ordered about $600 of stuff from TT last wed. Got the Yosh SS full system but when I went to order the TEC Insert Kit the TT Store showed me this:

" This part has been discontinued by Yoshimura.

It has been replaced with a new TEC KIT that includes one 96db that is designed to be less restrictive and not effect performance.

Use the following link to order the new TEC KIT.

https://shop.thumpertalk.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=1861-0074 "

I just got it today->Thanks Bri(Y)an. Here are some pics if you're interested.

New Yosh Tec Side view

Other side

End View

I know the end view is kinda blurry, bad photographer.😢

I have no idea How well this thing works, will update this thread when my Yosh Ex and DJ kit get here and I get it all installed with the 3x3 mod etc.

Anyone want to purchase a set of "old" style TEC inserts? New in Box. CRAP! I hate when I buy something a two days later it is outdated!!! 😢

I got mine last week and have run with it twice now. It definitely quiets it down but in my opinion it turns the exhaust note to a tinny type of sound. I love how throaty the yosh sounds. Have run open yosh for a year and a half but the Nazis at hollister are on the prowl so have to use it. Should I need to rejet for the insert is my question?????????? 😢

I made about the same thing but in a cone shape for my Yosh. I made two sizes and don't need the Tec system at all most of the time. My cone plus the Tec really drops the DB's down to almost stock S.