Sign in to follow this  

KLX110 Hydraulic clutch conversion

Hi all:

I am having trouble with a PPS hydraulic clutch conversion on my son's KLX 110. When I put everthing together it seems to be pushing the clutch in a little bit and will not kick start (engine disengaged from clutch being pushed in a little). I have checked the assembly and all seems OK (Slave cylinder is seated fully in case, and in pilot bearing). Even tried letting fluid out of slave cylinder to see if it was some how already actuated (still the same). Before I shave the cylinder a little, has anyone experienced this same problem? I have a 2002, maybe the first year is different some how? And yes I have tried to get a hold of PPS But they are very difficult to get a hold of, very helpful on a previous problem when I finally got them, but still a pain in the rear to get through to 😢 . Thanks

Try two brothers, i heard they bought PPS. They were very helpful with my questions.

Did you put the complete full manual setup in? the one that comes with the extra spacer? if so thats most likely where the problem is. You have to remove the collar that rides behind the spacer and grind it shorter so when you tighten the nut on the end it tightens everything on the shaft itself. Make sure that when the nut is tightened that if you turn the shaft with your hand that both gears in the back are now engaged with eachother and spin with eachother. I have a Two Bros kit installed on an 02 KLX110 and i didnt have any problems except for that. Hope this help and good luck... 😢