Ktm Dealers

since i switched to the orange side i have found two KTM dealers that

seems to know what they are talking about and have some passion

and stocked parts for the brand, i wont sling to much dirt and bad

mouth shops but i was impressed with holeshot engineering, akron oh

and blackhawk motorsports cambridge, oh.... blackhawk even has a

local pro mxer as a sales guy, went there on leave, as for the rest no parts, no info on new bikes, general lack of "the hot setup" for the

katoom of your choice. anyone else get the same thing? when i go to

a dealer i expect a little more knowlege than the back of the sales brochure.

hammer

And you can add to Jebs list Cyclehutt KTM in North Dakota

IMO the BEST website for a KTM dealer, loads of pages of stuff.

Want to see how the different color plasics would look? Its on the site.

Want to see all the cool KTM trinkets for sale? Did you know KTM makes a Sleeping Bag? (Well I'm sure it's just branded KTM but you get the picture)

Cyclehutt

well igot my 450sx at STONEWALL CYCLES in FRONT ROYAL, VA

went to get a bike and ended up leaving with #plate backrounds

complete graphics kit and a new sweatshirt these folks were real cool and well knowledged and stocked and had enough katooms on the floor

to get several different models to look at.

I've shopped at most of the on-line retailers mentioned (my local KTM shop BLOWS) and have had pretty good luck.

The one I hadn't tried was Cycle Zone KTM, so I gave them a shot today.

Firstly, I was impressed that their site was updated with model year 2005 parts and applications, which several other sites aren't.

But then I had some questions on older/other model parts working on my `05 bike, so I gave them a call. I talked to Kevin at Cycle Zone and I was really impressed.

I work in the motorcycle industry and I have to say that I'm not often thrilled with the knowledge and customer service of many motorcycle shop employees. Kevin was courteous, familiar with past and present parts applications, and was able to give me advice on how to combine differnt parts on my bike to get the set-up I'm looking for. It was honestly a pleasure doing business with them.

I have a list of "go-to" shops for different motorcycles that I own and work on... Cycle Zone will now be my go-to shop for my KTMs. ?

--Fillmore

I've shopped at most of the on-line retailers mentioned (my local KTM shop BLOWS) and have had pretty good luck.

The one I hadn't tried was Cycle Zone KTM, so I gave them a shot today.

Firstly, I was impressed that their site was updated with model year 2005 parts and applications, which several other sites aren't.

But then I had some questions on older/other model parts working on my `05 bike, so I gave them a call. I talked to Kevin at Cycle Zone and I was really impressed.

I work in the motorcycle industry and I have to say that I'm not often thrilled with the knowledge and customer service of many motorcycle shop employees. Kevin was courteous, familiar with past and present parts applications, and was able to give me advice on how to combine differnt parts on my bike to get the set-up I'm looking for. It was honestly a pleasure doing business with them.

I have a list of "go-to" shops for different motorcycles that I own and work on... Cycle Zone will now be my go-to shop for my KTMs. ?

--Fillmore

Yep, both Kevin and Mike know their stuff. Have killer prices (especially on bikes, often cheaper shipped than buying local) and you get pictures from a wildlife camera with every order ?