Sign in to follow this  

2005 CRF 450 price OTD

Just thought I would let you all know that I bought an 05 crf 450 from altus motorsports for 6395 delivered to Denver, CO. (which was a much better price than I could find anywhere locally.)

Base price was 6100 for the bike. ordered (wired money) it last wednesday and picked it up last night in denver. Quick and easy and the bike was packaged very nicely.

George is the guy to talk to (owner)

http://www.altusmotorsports.com/

I paid 5699 out the door but I have to drive 10 hours to pick it up. It has been in for 5 days I need to get off my duff and go get it. I am not looking foward to the drive.

$5699 is good for a CRF450R and $6395 is good for a CRF450X delivered.

From Honda

"Take the CRF450R, the most popular dirt bike in Honda's line-up. Add one 2004 AMA 250 National MX crown. Now rig it with electric start. Meet the all-new CRF450X. Tuned for trail duty with greater torque, wider gear ratios and more supple suspension, the CRF450X is everything the CRF450R is and just that little, yet oh-so-important, bit more."

Where?

Look up Lake Hill Motors.

I had also called lake hill motorsports who seem to have the best prices, but they would not ship and the drive is too long from CO.

Somebody out of Missourri is advertising on EBAY for 5699 as well. I bought mine from Lake Hill in Mississippi.

Lake Hills price is real good. I have a good friend that sells hondas here in Louisiana and he will sell me the same bike 100 cheaper than lake hills so i will buy from him but he also said that 5699 is cheaper than they have ever sold one for.Also lake hills is about a 6 hour drive from here, so i would probably spend 100 in gas.

No dealer cost is @ $5480. I paid $5500 for mine OTD.

$5500? Wow! That really was the OTD price? It included PDI and any taxes? That's damn cheap.

I paid $7320 last night and had to drive a hour and a half. Only one local dealer has them in LA and he wants $8200 OTD! You CO guy should buy them up and resell them. I need to change my user name now.

Nobody will ship the owner must go pick it up ! A Honda rule.

Actually, Service Honda ships bikes all the time.. even in crates. Yes Honda does frown upon it.. but it still happens

thanks, thats not a very good deal for the northeast. I really cant believe that dealer cost is $5480...That has to be after all the hold backs are factored in and must be from a large volume dealer

I just paid 6800 OTD here in Mich. and it was the last one he had. Another dealer quoted me 6500, but had none left. Also said he will be getting only one crf450x when they come out. Asked him if anyone had there money on it yet, said no.