Sign in to follow this  

Thumpette Christmas Guide

What should we do with that question, "what do I buy my wife?"  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What should we do with that question, "what do I buy my wife?"

• Ship it to OT! Nothing to do with women riding!
    • Let it roll, we'll respond if we feel like it.
    • Create a sticky post for the season, best to keep in all in one place!

Ok, I have a feeling our collective 'female consciousness' is going to be tapped for ideas for the upcoming holiday season! The question is, what would you like to with these post? Let it roll on its natural course? Bump 'em to OT? Or go with it and create a sticky for the season (at least then it'll be limited to one place! But feel free to slam me if you think this is a really stupid idea, btw, I can take it! 😢 )

It doesn't bother me if they ask. Hey, I started a thread about kiddo gloves, and that has nothing to do with Ladies' riding. 😢:cry:

But, I'm not sure a sticky post is necessary....might get too confusing if there's a bunch of questions and we're all trying to answer. jmho

Ok.....I'll answer all the guy's at once.....we ALL want a cabana boy that looks like (insert favorite male celebrity here) for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skip the cabana....we've no need for it. 😢

I say let them run their course.

peace,

janette

if you make it a sticky they can read and ask more questions as needed and those that don't want to read or answer will not be put out by it. The ladies that wish to reply and help these guys out (or help them totaly be in the dog house the next year) can have one place to look.

I'd sticky it--otherwise we'll all repeat ourselves. Then the guy can come back with individual questions if he needs to.

Maybe we can separate it into moto and non-moto gifts?

Be sure to sticky also that none of us can really predict what another woman wants. I mean, what if she likes pink and collects Precious Moments figurines? I wouldn't know what to suggest for a woman like that.

I want:

sheep skin seat cover for my Magna

stickers for my new rear fender

steering stabilizer

the ability to ride fast enough to need a steering stabilizer

roll cage for my CR500

automatic bike washing machine

automatic gear washing machine

switch to change the weather at whim

The moon 😢

A 125 so I can learn to jump at the track when I'm there following my kids or the ability to block out brainwaves so I can jump my 500 at the track when I'm following my kids.

The ability to keep up with my kids on dirtbikes

I want:

...the ability to ride fast enough to need a steering stabilizer...

me too! Can that be my stocking stuffer? And the KX can go under the tree? Please Santa, please!!!!! 😢

I want:

stickers for my new rear fender

steering stabilizer

the ability to ride fast enough to need a steering stabilizer

roll cage for my CR500

automatic bike washing machine

automatic gear washing machine

switch to change the weather at whim

The moon 😢

A 125 so I can learn to jump at the track when I'm there following my kids or the ability to block out brainwaves so I can jump my 500 at the track when I'm following my kids.

The ability to keep up with my kids on dirtbikes

😢😢😢😢

You are TOO funny!

My Christmas List:

a Zabel/EML sidecar rig

A renickosil job on my cylander

a new clutch and basket

(new plastics for my '04 so I can sell it)

Pin for my stabilizer

new boots

a light for my sewing table

a moist heat heating pad

a new frikken computer!!!!!!!!!!!!

one of those big azz Kitchen Aide mixers with bowl and all the do-dads

an 18 year old mute cabana boy with a sizable....um...trust fund.

peace,

janette

I want:

If you ride where it rains a fair amount, or even occasionally, you might want to rethink this. I had one on a street bike and my a$$ got wet pretty regularly during monsoon season 'til I took the Sheeps kin cover off.....

Nope, I don't ride street in the rain unless it happens unexpectedly while we are out. Do they make em easy on/easy off style? That would be ideal!

If you ride where it rains a fair amount, or even occasionally, you might want to rethink this. I had one on a street bike and my a$$ got wet pretty regularly during monsoon season 'til I took the Sheeps kin cover off.....

Hmm, gives a new meaning to monkey butt then, I guess.

😢

I'd sticky it--otherwise we'll all repeat ourselves. Then the guy can come back with individual questions if he needs to.

Maybe we can separate it into moto and non-moto gifts?

Be sure to sticky also that none of us can really predict what another woman wants. I mean, what if she likes pink and collects Precious Moments figurines? I wouldn't know what to suggest for a woman like that.

Oh my ! I'd be thinking that women that like Precious Moments (whatever that is) would definitely NOT be getting the right gift from a guy asking opinions on gifts here on TT ! 😢😢 Poor creature..... probably never even sat on a motorcycle 'Oh my! I might break a nail!'

Ummmm.... I'd like to ask for :

~ a vacation for all my single girlfriends and I (somewhere warm and with very attractive 'mobile' scenery)

~ a CBR600 or R1 or GSXR750

~ a man to install my microwave, put up my Christmas lights, help me put my new tire on my CRF250, installl window blinds... the list goes on and on

~ and lastly... one very hot man that actually is a nice guy (wait a moment.... now that will be one HUGE order.... do they actually exist?)

LMAO

~ and lastly... one very hot man that actually is a nice guy (wait a moment.... now that will be one HUGE order.... do they actually exist?)

LMAO

Yes ma'am....they sure do. I'm looking at one right now. 😢

"and lastly... one very hot man that actually is a nice guy (wait a moment.... now that will be one HUGE order.... do they actually exist?)"

I'm telling ya....a mute cabana boy....and he'd be able to put up blinds and all, too.

peace,

janette

"Yes ma'am....they sure do. I'm looking at one right now"

Is he wearing a thong? 😢😢😢😢😢

peace,

janette

Ummmm.... I'd like to ask for :

~ a vacation for all my single girlfriends and I (somewhere warm and with very attractive 'mobile' scenery)

~ a CBR600 or R1 or GSXR750

~ a man to install my microwave, put up my Christmas lights, help me put my new tire on my CRF250, installl window blinds... the list goes on and on

LMAO

If you were in Tucson, you'd know..... 😢