Sign in to follow this  

Southern CA Visit - Ride Area Advice

Going to be in Southern CA for Xmas... I have info on the riding areas from the usual Gov sources for Stoddard, Johnson Valley, Rasor, Dumont, Ocotillo...

Could not find info on Corral Canyon, Dove Springs, Jawbone and Rice Valley (is it still open?) from the gov sources..

Looking for intermediate to advace trails.. good dez stuff.. not really intersted in dunes this trip out...

Whatta say SoCal TT'ers... whats your fav place... 😢 want to meet some fellow Oregon TT'rs for a holiday ride?

Judging by the way you oregonians treat folks from cali when they are in your state, i don't think we should let you in! 😢

I am considering a trip to ocotillio wells for a few days. I am aiming to be out there in the week before Christmas. I will let you know when it is for sure.

Jawbone and Dove springs are open with fuel in the Jawbone area. Lots of good riding in the area. have fun.

for info about jawbone /dove springs go to www.jawbone.org they have a map with riding areas from jawbone to dove springs red rock canyon in between and not to far away is randsberg/johannesberg riding area.... and spangler hills and the other way to cal city....HTH have a great time!

Judging by the way you oregonians treat folks from cali when they are in your state, i don't think we should let you in! 😢

Who... me never.... You know Oregon is full of transplants... so I would say your fellow CA's that left are treating you bad 😢

You can come up and spend your tourist $$$ anytime as far as I'm concerned!

yeah dude california sucks!

Just visiting!! Dont worry!

Of course if our job market doesnt improve soon who knows...