Vintage xr80 for sale

Hey Guys,

Well the Time has come to let go of my XR80. I just wanted to see if anyone would be intrested in it here. Here is a run down of it.

1979 xr80

Bored to 95cc with Powroll b.b. piston

-Carb jetted up to xr100 jetting

-new uni dual stage filter

-ported head, gasket matched intake manifold, and port matched exhaust pipe

-new heavy duty clutch kit(springs, plates, discs)

-new fork seals with 15w oil

-Monroe shocks on the back set up for 150 pound rider

-new plastic work(side panels, number plate)

-new tires(Kenda) New tubs, rim raps

-All ballz head bearing kit

-moose levers, perchs

-I have all the stock parts as well which are included. (air box, side stand and such)

-Bike runs great and is very snappy. Pulls stronger then my 98 and 99 xr-100's ever did. Great bike for TT, ice racing, and flat track. I have all the boxes and reciepts for the parts. Many pictures of this bike(email me for them), and I can ship the bike if need be. I'm asking $700 obo for it. Perfect little vintage racer to add to you collection. ?

I also have XR100 parts if anyone needs them

-19f 16r ice tires one season on them -$50

-19fchenshin 16R dunlop GT501 road racing tires 1/2 season on them $100

-Ice Fenders for XR-100 $50

Like I said I am clearing house on all of my XR stuff to make room for new toys, but the wife says it all must go. I'm located in WI and will be willing to ship whatever it is that you need. Thanks for your time.

Matt

Well,

By Snappy I'm talking about crisp clean throttle response. I had to play around with the pilot and main jetting allot to get it to pull nicely and not fall on its face in the RPM ranges. Also I had the fly wheel machined down so that the motor would rev up allot faster. You ride a stock xr80 and then mine you will know what I'm talking about. What mods have you done to your XR100 so far?

-Matt

I'm located in Appleton,WI

As for the jets in your carb you can get them at any local motorcycle shop or even the Honda dealer. Have you adjusted the C-clip on the needle position at all? Is your Air box drilled out at all? Did you remove any of the screens in the stock air cleaner core?

-Matt