Sign in to follow this  

Mxdirtbunny, come back!!!

Don't leave the forum just because of one poser, ahh poster. Just do what I intend to do from now on, scroll right through his posts without reading. You've been a valuable part of this forum and would be sorely missed.

Ok, Ok....I didn't leave TT entirely...just not wanting to post things and have them ripped up and make us trainers look bad. DRZ....The guy that bashed me deleted his posts and sent me a private message appology so all is good now.

I feel very strongly that our profession should work together and not be competitive or cut throat. What training can do for people in general is so very beneficial but not yet accepted in mainstream thinking. A good trainer can educate his clients on how to live a healthy lifestyle adding years to a life and possibly preventing disease! I'd rather pay to learn how to do those things than pay for treatment for a preventable disease down the road.

Dr. Jack....thanks for encouraging me! THat was very kind of you! ETK, thanks for the PM...I wasn't offended personally, just hate to see us not working together.

All is good!!

I don't know what happened, but glad you're back. 😢 From what i've seen of your posts, you have only ever offered people helpful advice. The world needs good health care professionals. My 20yo physio' helped me heaps earlier this year.....

I like your posts too, bunny! Please stay in the mix. Although I agree that there is too much infighting among health professionals, I also believe that there is alot of misinformation out there from poorly run and biased studies. As I gather you have learned from your coursework, there is a big difference between testing a specific hypothesis and simply running a test then sorting out data to "fabricate" statistical significance. The way you challenged the guy on his sources shows that you have a keen insight that can help us all get to the truth 😢 .

Thanks Fdub....I'll stick around and work with what I can...its that time of year again and I'm swamped!!!