To all the kids wanting a dirtbike

I am a 14 year old kid wanting to get a thumper. I have put together an ebay business that sells yugioh and pokemon cards. I am making 200 to 300 dollars a month and am getting closer and closer to a dirtbike. If you buy something in mass you can make lots of money. I am just posting this to let you know that you should be a little more inventive instead of just hounding your parents for one ? .

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good for you. I am glad to see a young person taking such an initiative to get their own bike and not have their parents buy it for them. when i was a kid i had a paper route (i know they don't give them to kids any more) and i used to make about 300$ a month. after saving up for about a year and convincing my mom i got my first 125. WAY TO GO! ???

I am a 14 year old kid wanting to get a thumper. I have put together an ebay business that sells yugioh and pokemon cards. I am making 200 to 300 dollars a month and am getting closer and closer to a dirtbike. If you buy something in mass you can make lots of money. I am just posting this to let you know that you should be a little more inventive instead of just hounding your parents for one

Well done. Technology and a little creativity can really pay off.

sure it is... really reliable bike. not the fastest thing out there but it will move a good 65mph. it all depends on how much money you have? are you buying brand new or what ? are you going to ride the track or ride woods or what ? xr200 is a okay trail bike and it can be dualsported as well.

I grew up on 50 acres and NEVER HAD A DIRTBIKE!!! I asked my Dad for one for years and all I ever got to ride was the lousy mower! I turned 16 and told my dad that I needed a car. He said, "You're right, let's go". So we hopped in the car and off we went - I was so excited! Then we pulled into the mall parking lot and I thought, "I didn't know they had a car dealership here." My dad says, "You need a car, so you need a job first. See you in two hours."

Really sucked at the time, but in retrospect I think it was good for me. Still though, the day my son asked for a dirtbike, I jumped in the car and bought us both one, the whole time mentally telling my dad, "Nya Nya Nya Nyaaaa Nya - I'm a fun dad, I'm a fun dad!! Totally irresponsible and teaching my son nothing about the dollar, but FUN darn it!!!!" ?