Sign in to follow this  

motorcycle covers

I'm going to be in the market for a cover, possibly two.

One heavy one for overnight coverage, and one light dust cover just to carry around. Has anyone come across some really good fitting covers?

Thanks

I'm going to be in the market for a cover, possibly two.

One heavy one for overnight coverage, and one light dust cover just to carry around. Has anyone come across some really good fitting covers?

Thanks

Years ago, when I had my new Yamaha Radian, (old ain't I) 😢 on the Air Force base, I thought a cover would be a good idea....I quickly found out that I got rust starting after just a few days use. I went away for a week, left the bike covered, and it was a F-in MESS when I got back....from condensation under the cover. Tossed the cover and have not used one since. Unless "cover technology" has made leaps and bounds....I say better off without it. 😢

Try a cover made from Tyvek®

Link

It has been used for marine applications for a while (boat covers). It repels water/rain and yet allows water vapor to pass through. This is also the stuff used in medical device packaging when humidity needs to go through the barrier to help the ethylene oxide chemical sterilize.

Coastal regions?

Understood, I'm headed to Central Texas permantly at the end of the month. Not sure if my bike will immediately have enclosed parking or not, so we are Scouting the issue>G<

Thanks