Sign in to follow this  

Seattle Supercross

Yea, it might be a little early to post about it. Ah well.

Just bought my tickets. Anyone else going? If so we should meet up for breakfast in seattle.

PM me if someone has a lead on pit passes.

😢

Hows about coming up to Vancouver to share in the WSX experience..We need those stands filled for it to come back...RC will be there amongst a whole slew of other talent..It's this weekend get your tickets at tickemaster.ca

I'm planning on it. Might have the hook on rider seats and pit passes. I'll let you know if anything develops.

Ace

I'll be there with one of my buddies. Forgive him for he has not come over from the dark side as yet. Or should we at least say the "smoky side".

I'm all about pit passes if they're available!!!

Dang, that's the same weekend as the Desert 100 and Poker Run 😢

Decisions, decisions......

What were they thinking, a mega money touring series and they didn't check with the locals first. 😢 I'm not sure but I think next year the Seattle SX will be in, SEATTLE 😢

Ummm, most of the folks that the SX is aimed at don't even ride a bike at all, let alone race around the desert.

Arrrrrgggghhhh! That sucks donkey cock. There is no way I'm gonna miss the Dez 100, but I really wanted to see the race.

Pit passes are available if you sign up for the Cross Club at Clear Channels SX website.

At Qwest stadium, where the Seahawks choke I mean play. 😢

Where did you pick up your tickets? ticketmaster?You got a track layout so you know where you are sitting?

Pit passes are available if you sign up for the Cross Club at Clear Channels SX website.

If I can get a pit pass I'l definitley go and bring my camera stuff with me. I'll check out their site later today. Does anyone know what you need to be on the stadium floor for photgraphy purposes?

Greg

I sent an email to the chairman of the Desert 100 about the concern of the conflict.

The Desert 100 is actually scheduled for April 2-3 for 2005, so there won't be a conflict 😢

Watching SX live is a waste of money once you've seen it once. Went to SH$t Lake Salty to watch it once... SUCKED!!

Quit yer bit^%in' and go riding.