Sign in to follow this  

FourStrokes Only - something wrong?

Anyone else having trouble contacting A.H.MacLaughlin / Four Strokes Only? I'm a little ancy becuase I placed an order a week and a half ago and no sign of parts, and now I cannot seem to get them on the phone. The voicemail isn't even coming on today (which is not a Closed day according to their website).

😢😢😢 I tried to get a part from them that they manufacture and it took me two weeks to get a hold of them. 😢 Sounds like par for the course... Keep calling I guess. 😢

nevermind, i just got him. he just hadn't sent the order out yet, had all the parts in stock. i hoped to have them this weekend, placed order week and a half ago. oh well. i'll know better next time.

Good luck! I ordered some small stuff from FSO one. I eventually got it after several weeks, after being told it was in stock. I suspect he special orders a lot of stuff. I WAS quite satisfied with the product when I finally got it.

I ordered two of the mirror perches, the kind that bolt onto your clutch & brake lever brackets.. and a few other odds and ends. He has lots of goodies for the DIY dualsport people. Hope to have my parts in this week since this Acerbis folding mirror is future landfill fodder.