Sign in to follow this  

Sherco Motorcycles -> Pretty cool bikes!

Check these out. There's no MX models, but the enduro 250F has a very compact motor. The 50cc Enduro is cool, that class is big in Europe. The thumpers come with electric start. I wouldn't spend my hard earned money on 'em, but I thought they were cool.

(Second attempt at this post, for some reason the first one got lost in space?)

http://www.sherco-moto.com/index.html

Personally I would love to try that 450. Looks nice. They list it as 109kg or 240 pounds which sounds good. I think it might be a very cool bike but what do i know i ride a husky 😢

That street legal 125 supermotard is interesting, good first bike for a

teen perhaps, that is if you want your kid riding on the street. 😢

Their trials bikes are pretty cool looking, that 317cc is light. Would be cool

to have for tight trails with scary cliffs & drop-offs. Would also be cool

if they made some sort of lightweight modular seat you could take on & off.

wow those look awesome!! i would buy one to try out if i had the extra cash just laying around doing nothing.

Personally I would love to try that 450. Looks nice. They list it as 109kg or 240 pounds which sounds good. I think it might be a very cool bike but what do i know i ride a husky 😢

Me too When they built the 450 the main objective was to make it reliable and perform well in a variety of conditions I think they are sweet and if the exchange rate would mellow out I would even think of owning one!

I can attest that they are indeed very nice bikes. One of the local dealers here imports Sherco and they have a pre-release demo. These guys are heavy into the GNCC series and actually rung it out this summer. I got an opportunity to throw a leg over it while i was having my trials bike serviced.... I am a whizz with a four stroke but two strokes, no habla. Anyway, here is a brief summary. The ergo's of the bike feel good even for a 6'2" guy as myself. The only thing that i would have to change would be the seat foam, way too hard and a little low for me and the handle bars would get the antler treatment. The motor is really responsive and easy to start. It lacks the power of my WR on the bottom but it way out pulls it on top. The center of gravity of this machine combined with it's somewhat slim profile make it a comfortable confidence inspiring ride. Power delivery is spot on with just a hint of a flat spot between low and mid throttle position. I think that they will work this out before long. All in all i liked the little thumper. I definately have to give the French props on this bike. In a few years, i never by the first production run of anything, i think that i would be more than happy to add one to my stable.

Sherco should throw the 317cc engine into the 250 frame.

Create a whole new bike for everyone that wants a light 250cc 4-stroke bike

with a big more power.

Vet, Senior, and Super Senior riders would snap them up.

Honda CRF250R 250 Bore x Stroke 78.0mm x 52.2mm

Sherco Trials 317cc Bore x Stroke 82 x 60 mm

Sherco Enduro 250 Bore x Stroke 78 x 52,2 mm

Sherco Enduro 450 Bore x Stroke 94,5 x 64 mm