Sign in to follow this  

The kid

Another great shot! That looks like an awesome location! How old is your son?

Sixteen. Even though he'll be seventeen soon, he's still a "young" sixteen. Motocross keeps em' young-in a certain sense. It's a good sport to keep the family close.

wish my dad was interested in it he never really was he liked it but it just wasnt for him ill still get him to get a bike

Motocross is one of the greatest sports in the world because it transcends age. I love to see a racing family at the track. I have seen the kids, dad and mom all racing. If my dad was closer I know he would be riding too.

Keep up the good work dad 😢

wish my dad was interested in it he never really was he liked it but it just wasnt for him ill still get him to get a bike

I'm on the same boat as you, he has a bike but never rides.. ever.

I don't get to ride much anymore either, too busy being mechanic, coach, father, sponsor, photographer, driver and just plain plow horse! Gotta work extra hours to finance all this racin'-but it's still fun when I get a chance for some seat time.

I'm still enjoying my life as a kid with no worries and riding all the time. Someday I hope to have a kid and teach him/her to ride also.

I'm still enjoying my life as a kid with no worries and riding all the time. Someday I hope to have a kid and teach him/her to ride also.

Dude, you've got wisdom beyond your years. Not many young people appreciate, much less notice what they've got going for them-while they're young. They want to grow up too fast. Your kid will be lucky to have a father like you. 😢