Sign in to follow this  

Today's Mystery Spot.

Nice touch and a reminder to live each day to the fullest. I still tell people about " Ted " after that day. Pretty freaky story about the bike and its relationship to Missaukee Junction.

That was our trip to Evart. Don't remember the names but the cross marks where a rider died, heart attack as I recall.

If I remember correctly, the way the story was told. The rider who had the heart attack, his bike was sold to the person who died at Missaukee. There "s a cross there also along a row of pines with a tire hanging on it. The gentalmen who told the story was rideing a KTM. Maby if he sees this post he can recant the story. Might want to get the deceased family members OK if useing any real names.

Wow, haven't heard of the second part of the story. Hmmmm

I remember the picture from an earlier ride report and the URL kinda gave it a way; don't recall seeing it when I rode Evart this summer..

You'll see the cross if you ride clockwise otherwise its hidden. I think the KTM guys name is Doug and from the GR area I've only meet him by chance on the trails. The evart day he was amazed that all of us had planned the ride on the internet both at TT and dirtrider.net. He just showed up there with a buddy and his neighbors son. I would like to find him again, he takes a week long trip to the UP every year to ride. sounds like my kind of fun.